TransitHQ is a RESTful API that calculates transit directions between stops in the Tokyo subway system and delivers results in JSON format. It is an award winning entry to the 2nd Open Data Challenge for Public Transportation in Tokyo.
* Supports transit routing directions given the origin/destination stops and departure/arrival times
* Able to search nearby stops for more efficient routes
* Responses may include multiple routes if both direct and indirect routes are found
* Provides responses in the same format as the Google Directions API (with additional intermediate stops information)
* Responses include polylines for displaying routes in map UIs
* Responses include natural language directions for displaying in UIs
* Responses include platform/stop transfer directions
* Includes all stops and times (if available) data for all calculated routes
* Supports transit stop searching by name or location (latitude/longitude)
* Supports both English and Japanese for searches and in responses
Have a question about this API?Ask the API Provider.