3,193ms

服务等级

100%

返回所有讨论

Other seller offers Problem

fawsan54
un anno fa

Hi sir/madam

i am not getting other sellers offers for each product bu on deprecated api calls i am getting on updated calls not getting can you guide where i am wrong ?

thank you.

fawsan54 commented un anno fa

i have an other api they are sending buybox details on 1 call thatswhy i am asking here also is that possible

apidojo commented un anno fa

Hello,

No, you can’t. The recent update by Walmart made change to the behaviour, it will call another function to get more offers from other sellers.

Regards.

can i have buybox details in get product details end point ? i am getting only its buyable product or not i just need buybox offer object can you ?

Hello,

We have released a new endpoints which is …/products/get-offers to get all available offers and sellers for a product.
You may have a look at Endpoint tab for more detail.

Regards.

Hello,

There will be a release at the end of this weekend.

Regards.

its urgent for us may i know when will be ready ? we are going to subscribe to 300$ package and we are going to publish a tool in this week is that possible today ?

Hello,

I will forward your request to our IT team for review. You will receive notification if new endpoints are available.

Regards.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Disney-Woody-Interactive-Talking-Action-Figure-Toy-Story-4-15-Inch/698784950

if you check under the buybox there is a more sellers option link there i am not getting those prices in your json response

Hello,

I am sorry that but I cannot get you. May you describe the issue clearer? You mention the deprecated endpoints, and you need to change to use new endpoints.

Regards.

加入讨论 - 在下面添加评论:

登录/注册以发布新的评论
打分:2.3 - 投票:3