延迟

88ms

服务等级

100%

Health Check

N/A

返回所有讨论

Sparkline 7D data

Sparkline 7d data which is returned in https://api.coingecko.com/api/v3/coins/markets API call is the change in price in last 7 days?
If the price change % in 7day is negative/postive, does it change the order in which the Sparkline data should be looked at?

Rapid account: Aurorafranka
aurorafranka Commented 2ヶ月前

In recent years, cryptocurrency has become increasingly popular, not just among tech-savvy individuals, but also mainstream investors and businesses. The allure lies in its ability to bypass traditional financial institutions, providing users with more control over their money. Additionally, the potential for high returns on investment has attracted many who seek to capitalize on the volatile nature of cryptocurrencies. With great anticipation, you’ve seen the value of a promising cryptocurrency increase after investing your hard-earned cash in it. But then an unexpected catastrophe happens. Your money disappears out of thin air if your digital wallet is compromised. Unfortunately, many cryptocurrency fans can relate to this situation all too well. In my quest to recover the lost cryptocurrency, the heroic wizard employed the magical art of digital forensics. Equipped with mystical tools and techniques, they traced the nefarious activities of the hackers. By unraveling the cryptic chain, the wizard was able to follow the money and unearth the hiding places of the stolen cryptocurrency. Upon entering the battlefield, the wizard conducted a meticulous evaluation of the cyberattack’s impact. They left no stone unturned in assessing the damage caused and determining the best course of action to reclaim what was rightfully mine. Similar to the internet’s version of a mystical genie, Daniel Meuli Web Recovery focuses on finding lost bitcoins rather than fulfilling wishes. These guys are the ones to contact if you’ve ever found yourself cursing your fate and hoping for a solution while staring at a depleted bitcoin wallet. They are now the preferred option for bitcoin recovery due to their experience and track record of accomplishments. Call. Telegram (@) Danielmeuli

Rapid account: Prondon 284
prondon284 Commented 3ヶ月前

CONTACT THEY:               Danielmeuliweberecovery(@)email . come         TELEGRAM                  (@)  DANIELMEULI                     
It can be difficult to retrieve bitcoin that was misplaced or transferred in error. Seeking the aid of reliable recovery services is essential due to the associated hazards and difficulties. The likelihood of getting your money back is much reduced if you don’t have the skills and experience of experts like DANIEL MEULI Web Recovery. For bitcoin users, choosing a trustworthy recovery service provider is essential. Examining their past performance, seeking gratifying endorsements, and verifying their proficiency in recovering cryptocurrency are all crucial measures. DANIEL MEULI Web Recovery is a prime example of what makes a dependable recovery service provider, thanks to their track record of accomplishments and committed staff. The experience of mistakenly sending Bitcoin to the wrong wallet can be a harrowing one, leaving individuals in a state of panic and financial loss. However, my story is a testament to the invaluable role played by trustworthy recovery services like DANIEL MEULI Web Recovery. Through their expertise, dedication, and advanced methodologies, I was able to reclaim my lost Bitcoin and restore my faith in the security and reliability of cryptocurrency transactions. Moving forward, it is crucial for Bitcoin users to prioritize the selection of reputable recovery service providers to mitigate the risks associated with such errors. With the right support and assistance, the joy of owning and transacting with Bitcoin can be fully restored. Yes, it is possible to recover Bitcoin that has been sent to the wrong wallet, but it can be a complex process. Seeking assistance from professional recovery services, like DANIEL MEULI Web Recovery, increases the chances of successful recovery. DANIEL MEULI Web Recovery locates, examines, and retrieves misplaced Bitcoin using sophisticated methods and resources. They follow a methodical procedure that includes analyzing the incorrect transaction in great detail, tracking down the Bitcoin transfer, and applying their knowledge to get the money back. To avoid sending Bitcoin to the wrong wallet, it is crucial to double-check the recipient’s wallet address before confirming the transaction. Take your time, verify the address character by character, and consider using copy-paste functions instead of manually typing the address. It’s also wise to start with a small test transaction before sending larger amounts. Call DANIEL MEULI web recovery through:

Thank you.

Rapid account: Victoriafarnsworth 34
victoriafarnsworth34 Commented 3ヶ月前

I am Victoria. Sometime back I got to meet this man on a dating site. We coupled up online for almost 2 months and a half. Later on, he introduced the idea of BTC investment on a platform called Wemixbtc. I thought this was a legit investment and in a week, I gathered $250,000 to invest. Soon after 3 months, I tried to withdraw my profits but they were constantly asking for one type of tax or the other, without releasing the funds whatsoever. I got infuriated as I knew I had been scammed. I contacted a few hackers but all they did was ask for upfront money and later on go missing without getting my money back! This was impunity of the highest order! The only hacker that later on saved me was EXNER PRO HACKER. This hacker worked on my case for 2 business days and my funds were released back to my account in the exact amount. So much to my relief. This hacker has been so much recommended in the social platform and I had to try them out. Thank you a lot for your help. I would give them a 5-star rating on their services. Reach out to Exnerprohacker@protonmail.com if you need crypto scams or related services.

Rapid account: St 894988
st894988 Commented 4ヶ月前

HOW TO HIRE A HACKER TO RECOVERY LOST BITCOIN / ULTIMATE HACKER JERRY

I was scammed over ( $345,000 ) by someone I met online on a fake investment project. I started searching for help legally to recover my money and I came across a lot of Testimonies about Ultimate Hacker Jerry Recovery Expects. I contacted them providing the necessary information’s and it took the experts about 27hours to locate and help recover my stolen funds. I am so relieved and the best part was, the scammer was located and arrested by local authorities in his region. I hope this help as many out there who are victims and have lost to these fake online investment scammers. I strongly recommend their professional services for assistance with swift and efficient recovery. They can be reached through the link below.

Web: (Ultimateshackjerry.com)
Email: (support@ultimateshackjerry. com)

Rapid account: Jehan 6489
jehan6489 Commented 4ヶ月前

The crypto market has become increasingly volatile and these crypto investment companies have taken advantage of people who intend to make huge profits from their crypto investments. I was one of the victims of a crypto investment scam, and I lost a total of $480,000 to these fake crypto scams. I was left behind and couldn’t access my crypto wallet and investment accounts, fortunately for me I was able to get a hold of SPYWEB CYBER SECURITY NETWORK, the most prominent and trusted crypto recovery company, who was able to help me with the recovery of my crypto. SPYWEB CYBER was able to help me recover $476,000 of my crypto funds and I’m excited and grateful for the services of SPYWEB CYBER SECURITY SERVICE. Thank you SPYWEB CYBER and I’m recommending their services to the crypto community and anyone who intends to recover their crypto assets.

SPYWEB CYBER SECURITY SERVICE CAN BE CONTACTED VIA THE FOLLLOWING:
EMAIL: SPYWEB @ CYBERDUDE . COM
WHATS APP: + 1 3 2 3 9 0 4 8 8 2 4

Stay safe everyone!

jehan6489 Commented 4ヶ月前

The crypto market has become increasingly volatile and these crypto investment companies have taken advantage of people who intend to make huge profits from their crypto investments. I was one of the victims of a crypto investment scam, and I lost a total of $480,000 to these fake crypto scams. I was left behind and couldn’t access my crypto wallet and investment accounts, fortunately for me I was able to get a hold of SPYWEB CYBER SECURITY NETWORK, the most prominent and trusted crypto recovery company, who was able to help me with the recovery of my crypto. SPYWEB CYBER was able to help me recover $476,000 of my crypto funds and I’m excited and grateful for the services of SPYWEB CYBER SECURITY SERVICE. Thank you SPYWEB CYBER and I’m recommending their services to the crypto community and anyone who intends to recover their crypto assets.

Stay safe everyone!

jehan6489 Commented 4ヶ月前

Stay safe everyone!

Rapid account: Cliffordryan 55555
cliffordryan55555 Commented 4ヶ月前

My sincere gratitude to Century Hackers Recovery for his professionalism, truly he is a real deal. I would not waste my time with any other hacker and wished I had known them sooner. I am writing this review to be of help to everyone out there, who in one or two ways has been scammed by online investment platforms. After going through a lot to recover my bitcoin although many people told me it’s impossible. If you’ve lost your bitcoin as a result of investing in binary options, trading platforms, your account was hacked or other bitcoin related scams or lost money to scammers online in whichever ways then You’re not alone. (I lost over $97,950 to skyrockettrade). Being a scam victim myself, I tried several means to recover my funds all to no avail, until one day I came upon an article in the Local News about Century Hackers Recovery, they literally saved my life, all i lost to these fake investors skyrockettrade was recouped in just a few days (a total of 3.7721 BTC) was recovered, Kindly send a message to the contact below if you’ve been in such situations and you are seeking recovery. contact them via Email Address: century@cyberservices.com website: https://centurycyberhacker.pro/

Rapid account: Cliffordryan 55555
cliffordryan55555 Commented 4ヶ月前

My sincere gratitude to Century Hackers Recovery for his professionalism, truly he is a real deal. I would not waste my time with any other hacker and wished I had known them sooner. I am writing this review to be of help to everyone out there, who in one or two ways has been scammed by online investment platforms. After going through a lot to recover my bitcoin although many people told me it’s impossible. If you’ve lost your bitcoin as a result of investing in binary options, trading platforms, your account was hacked or other bitcoin related scams or lost money to scammers online in whichever ways then You’re not alone. (I lost over $97,950 to skyrockettrade). Being a scam victim myself, I tried several means to recover my funds all to no avail, until one day I came upon an article in the Local News about Century Hackers Recovery, they literally saved my life, all i lost to these fake investors skyrockettrade was recouped in just a few days (a total of 3.7721 BTC) was recovered, Kindly send a message to the contact below if you’ve been in such situations and you are seeking recovery. contact them via Email Address: century@cyberservices.com website: https://centurycyberhacker.pro/

Rapid account: Lndasusan 11
lndasusan11 Commented 4ヶ月前

The importance of double-checking cannot be stressed enough. In this fast-paced digital world, it’s easy to get caught up in the excitement and rush through transactions without giving them proper attention. But let this be a reminder to us all: slow down, take a breath, and be diligent.
The whole ordeal was undeniably stressful, but it taught me a valuable lesson about resilience and the power of perseverance. It also reminded me of the importance of the human touch in the digital world. Whether it’s scrutinizing wallet addresses, verifying transaction details, or choosing secure payment platforms, a little extra effort can save you from falling into the same pitfalls. And let’s face it, who wants to spend weeks trying to retrieve their hard-earned money? So, my friends, learn from my mishap, laugh at my misfortune, and take the necessary precautions to ensure smooth sailing in your financial endeavors. I found myself in a state of disbelief and panic after realizing I had sent a staggering $125,000 to the wrong wallet but the kindness and support I received from Cyberspace Hack Pro   team were heartwarming. I will forever be grateful for those who helped me navigate through this frustrating experience. It’s amazing how a difficult situation can bring out the best in people. It was a moment of pure relief and gratitude. My money was back where it belonged, and I couldn’t be happier. Thank you Cyberspacehackpro @ rescuetam .com : WhatsApp +1(656)2056590

加入讨论 - 在下面添加评论:

登录/注册以发布新的评论