Health Check

100%

返回所有讨论

Collecting stats

Rapid account: Denrigtigemartinpedersen
denrigtigemartinpedersen
לפני 20 ימים

Hi

I’m collecting some stats from EV Charge Finder and it looks like im always restricted to a maximum of 100 chargers - is it possible to extend the search range from the location?

/Martin

Rapid account: Letscrape 6 B R Ba 3 Qgu O 5
letscrape-6bRBa3QguO5 Commented לפני 5 ימים

Hi Martin,

Got it, thanks for the details and sorry about the situation / behavior.

I’ll look into it once again and let you know if I find a way to improve and increase the number of results.

In the meantime, what I can offer is 20% discount for your plan - please let me know if you’d like that and I’ll invite you to a custom plan (you’ll have to wait until the end of the current billing cycle or consume all calls in order not to “lose” calls).

Thank you,
Adam

denrigtigemartinpedersen Commented לפני 5 ימים

At my current configuration around 30 % of the reponse are dublicated by another call - but in order to get the full picture i would get a lot more dublicates because of overlaps …

letscrape-6bRBa3QguO5 Commented לפני 5 ימים

I see, thanks for the clear illustration and details!

Do you know roughly the percentage of “wasted” calls?

denrigtigemartinpedersen Commented לפני 5 ימים

Hi Adam,

I wanted to let you know that I am now able to get up to 119 results per request. My challenge is illustrated in the attached image, where the green circles are centered over my queries and the radius extends to the farthest point from the response.

I can add more requests, but in high-density areas, it requires many overlapping circles to ensure full coverage. This makes the process quite consuming.

Thanks again for your assistance!

Best regards,
Martin

letscrape-6bRBa3QguO5 Commented לפני 13 ימים

Hi Martin,

I looked into this and still haven’t gotten significantly better results so far. I made a change that seems to sometimes cause more results to be returned. Do you see a positive effect in your case?

Thank you,
Adam

denrigtigemartinpedersen Commented לפני 14 ימים

Hi Adam,

Thanks for getting back to me. I have tried with requesting from different points. I get a lot of request with many dublicates and to cover my desired area.

I could work around, but of cause it would be it would be easier in my end to cover, if the search results could contain more results - so if it’s an easy fix it would be really help full; but else I will try to do more requests…

Thanks 😛

/Martin

letscrape-6bRBa3QguO5 Commented לפני 20 ימים

Hi there,

Thank you for your question.

Yes, it seems like indeed the current algorithm on the data source is returning a maximum of about 100 chargers.

To overcome this, one option is to divide the bigger area like a city to smaller areas (that are not likely to contain more than 100 chargers).
To do this, you can potentially add a zip code to the query and have it in the form of: “<zip code>” <country> - e.g. “44130”, USA. This way, the chargers will be returned for this specific zip code, less likely to go over the 100 chargers.

Another way would be to use the other endpoint - “Search by Coordinate Point” and query for a few distinct, uniformly placed, latitude & longitude points within the bigger area (e.g. city) that divide it to smaller areas.

Would one of the workaround work for what you need?

Thank you,
Adam @ OpenWeb Ninja

加入讨论 - 在下面添加评论:

登录/注册以发布新的评论