N/A

返回所有讨论

api cannot scan lazy load image

Rapid account: Tranchungwork
tranchungwork
a year ago
Rapid account: Dahmerlucas 79
dahmerlucas79 Commented 8 months ago

Most Competent and Reliable Crypto Recovery Expert; Captain WebGenesis.

Ever been a scam victim and after being swindled you are left in Dilemma of what will be the next step to take. I had lost a considerable sum of money to a Fake online investment scheme, Early last month I had invested A sum of $394,520 worth of Crypto and losing my funds was the last thing in my mind as I made that investment. Special thanks to this Cyber lord Captain WebGenesis who came through my aid and was able to recover my lost Crypto. His services are highly professional. Submit your case to Captain WebGenesis through;
Mail ( Captainwebgenesis@hackermail.com) and have your Crypto Recovered Back.
WhatsApp +1 (447) 442-0456.
Web; Www.Captainwebgenesis.com

Ever been a scam victim and after being swindled you are left in Dilemma of what will be the next step to take. I had lost a considerable sum of money to a Fake online investment scheme, Early last month I had invested A sum of $394,520 worth of Crypto and losing my funds was the last thing in my mind as I made that investment. Special thanks to this Cyber lord Captain WebGenesis who came through my aid and was able to recover my lost Crypto. His services are highly professional. Submit your case to Captain WebGenesis through;

Rapid account: Lexper
lexper Commented a year ago

Hi There

Fix has been pushed. Can you test and let us know if further issues.

Regards

Hello,

Apologies for the delay. RapidAPI didn’t send us a notification of your last two messages.

We should be able to resolve sometime today. Will let you know.

Regards,

tranchungwork Commented a year ago

I need to use the API soon, did you fix it?

Can you handle this error faster?

Ok. Apologies for the inconvenience. I have escalated this to Engineering. Please allow for a couple of days before this is resolved.
Best Regards,

加入讨论 - 在下面添加评论:

登录/注册以发布新的评论