This API is useful when you need to automatically produce PDF files for whatever reason. The files could be receipts, weekly reports, invoices, or any content.
PDFs can be generated in many ways, but one of them is to convert HTML+CSS content to a PDF. This API does just that.
- Converts any URL or HTML content to a PDF file or an image (PNG/JPEG)
- Rendered with Headless Chrome, using Puppeteer. The PDFs should match to the ones generated with a desktop Chrome.
- Sensible defaults but everything is configurable.
- Single-page app (SPA) support. Waits until all network requests are finished before rendering.
- Renders lazy loaded elements. (scrollPage option)