100%

Health Check

100%

返回所有讨论

interest over time

Rapid account: Ddefreeuw
ddefreeuw
2 months ago

Hi, for the past two days I have been experiencing issues with the “interest over time” endpoint. In particular, I am receiving {"msg": "No results found!"} for queries that normally had no issue returning data when attempting in the past few months. Here is an example of a query payload I’m attempting to use that fails to return data:

{ "keywords": [ "David Bowie", "twinkle twinkle little star" ], "start": "2024-03-12T00:00:00", "country": "United States", "region": "", "category": "", "gprop": "youtube" }

Do you happen to know anything I can do to try to fix this issue?

Rapid account: M Elbasionymostafa
m.elbasionymostafa Commented 2 months ago

Hi, We are pleased to inform you that our technical team has successfully resolved the recent service disruption that affected our API. We extend our sincere apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

Please be assured that our team has been diligently working to identify and address the root cause of the issue, and we are committed to implementing measures to prevent such incidents from occurring in the future.

We deeply appreciate your understanding and patience during this time. If you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to our support team.

Thank you for your continued trust and support.

Best regards,

Rapid account: Ddefreeuw
ddefreeuw Commented 2 months ago

@ODLICA have you been able to look into this yet? I’m still seeing this same error message.

Rapid account: Sol Equ 2 M Ax LZ
sol-equ2mAxLZ Commented 2 months ago

Sme with the REALATED QUERIES… It was working fine until last week, now is down againg.

加入讨论 - 在下面添加评论:

登录/注册以发布新的评论