100%

Health Check

N/A

返回所有讨论

too many request on custom quota

Rapid account: WFMDEDEM
WFMDEDEM
vor 10 Monaten

Good Morning, I’d like to have a clarification. we are actually using a custom quota which should allow 30 request per second. At the moment we are working on 1 req per sec and after max 4 request i get blocked with a “429 Too Many Requests” error .

is there an issue on our quota?

I’m looking forward to hearing from you

regards

WFMDEDEM Commented vor 10 Monaten

right again. thanks mate.

Paolo

Rapid account: Trueway
trueway Commented vor 10 Monaten

Please don’t worry. We are always here to assist you.

I also noticed in your requests that you are using the “start_time” parameter in the format like “2023-05-18 12:00:00”. Please be aware that for this parameter, the time should be specified in Unix format, which represents the number of seconds elapsed since midnight (00:00:00 UTC) on January 1, 1970. For example: 1684346910. Or you can use “now” to specify the current time. The start_time must be set to the current time or some time in the future. It cannot be in the past.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to us.

Best regards

WFMDEDEM Commented vor 10 Monaten

HOLY MOLY AND BLOODY NORAH! You Sir are absolutely right. please forgive me for wasting your time. *“walks away swearing and muttering something about getting off the drugs”

Please check if you are using the correct key (for WFMDEDEM). I can see recent requests in the logs from devinstagram. devinstagram is subscribed to the FREE Plan, which has a limit of 2 requests per second. It is possible that you might be using their key.

Regards

Hello,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. I have reviewed the logs and it appears that only one request has been received from your account on our service, immediately after you signed up (05.05.2023). No further requests have been registered. It is worth noting that our service does not return a “429 Too Many Requests” error, but only “400 Bad Request” and “500 Server Error” errors. It is possible that there is some problem on the RapidAPI side.

To address this matter, I will submit a request to the RapidAPI support team for further investigation. They will look into your custom quota settings and verify if there are any issues causing the “429 Too Many Requests” error you mentioned. We will get back to you with a resolution as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Best regards

加入讨论 - 在下面添加评论:

登录/注册以发布新的评论