服务等级

100%

返回所有讨论

all endpoints are failing

D
derekpowell
5 years ago

Hi,

I keep getting failing endpoints (503) – seems to be happening with all mashape APIs

truthy commented 4 years ago

We are pleased to announce that all the data has been reloaded into OSoMe and all interactive tools and API endpoints are working again. Thank you for your patience!

–The OSoME team

truthy commented 5 years ago

Hi,

an update on this. The API is partially back up, with the exception of the user-post-count endpoint. We are reloading all the data from scratch, currently working through the backlog going backwards, meaning that at this point we have reloaded all 2016 and part of 2015. This means that if you are looking for something recent, then you will not get any result, or it will throw an error.

I will keep posting updates on this ticket as we re-enable all services and get all data back into the database. Thanks for your patience!

–The OSoME team

truthy commented 5 years ago

Hi, the cluster is currently down due to a critical hardware failure, which snowballed into an HDFS corruption problem. We are currently evaluating the situation and looking for options to bring the system back to normal. I will keep you posted as soon as we have a more precise downtime estimate.

加入讨论 - 在下面添加评论:

登录/注册以发布新的评论
打分:5 - 投票:1