延迟

556ms

服务等级

100%

Health Check

100%

返回所有讨论

Not able to make payment

Hi Team, I am not able to make payment on this account but for the same card details I tried in another account it was successful.
I tried in incognito account as well even though different browser as well but no luck,
Kindly look into this,

Rapid account: Ytjar
ytjar Commented a year ago

Hi,
I can see that your payment was successfully processed. It should be resolved now. Isn’t it?

Rapid account: Winbee Successcenter
winbee.successcenter Commented a year ago

@ytjar any update ?

Hi @ytjar any update ?

If you can provide direct access this api that will be very greatful in that case we no need to change any key in running application.
Although with another account i have already purchased a subscription but to implement that we need to release a update.
Kindly provide direct access.

For time being, until the payment issue is not resolved, I can provide direct access to the API or you may subscribe again via another account.

Where can i check private message section ?

It is related to payment, so only RapidAPI team can check this.

No its a different one, I have raised query
I am trying to subscribing YTStream - Download YouTube videos but i every time its getting fail.
earlier there was issue with my card but this time it is shorted but I am not able to make payment on your portal.
I have tried with different card and different modes as well but same error.!
We can discuss this issue over the call as well or skype because email channel increasing deplay in resolution, although may be it could be quick fix, Please assign a engineer with whom we directly can connect and resolve this issue before clients leave our organization.

Hi,
It may be related to “Twice payment issue” that you had raised last time. Kindly contact RapidAPI support team for this.

加入讨论 - 在下面添加评论:

登录/注册以发布新的评论