Health Check

N/A

Zurück zu allen Diskussionen

Pagination on list-following?

Rapid account: Svayysvayy
svayysvayy
10 months ago

Hello,

The API doesn’t return a next_page_token and the documentation doesn’t show any parameter input for it to get all results.

Is this expected to be introduced?

Thanks!

Rapid account: Huojiecs
huojiecs Commented 6 months ago

i have you need GET/friends/list
you can try our API https://rapidapi.com/huojiecs/api/twitter-api-v1-1-enterprise

Rapid account: Huojiecs
huojiecs Commented 8 months ago

welcome to see my

Rapid account: Alexanderxbx
alexanderxbx Commented 10 months ago

Yeah, I saw that the last cursor starts with “0|”. After my last update “next_cursor” wouldn’t be returned if you reach the end of the list.
Also, I’ve added cursor parameter to the followers list as well.

svayysvayy Commented 10 months ago

I think I found a bug with pagination: On the last page it will try to paginate to a non-existent page and return “{“following”:[],“next_cursor”:null}”.
The cursor should know about the last page - for example: 0|1683199037278257095. In case of a single page it should also start with 0.

I hope that makes sense. 😃

svayysvayy Commented 10 months ago

Yeah I was looking for that. I tested it and it works fine. It would be nice to include a “count” parameter to specify and control the amount of data returned.

Rapid account: Alexanderxbx
alexanderxbx Commented 10 months ago

Hello,

Yes, sure, today I’ve added optional parameter “cursor” to this API. Also I’ve added a “next_cursor” value to every response.

To get the next page you should pass the “next_cursor” value to the “cursor” parameter.

I hope thats is what you’re looking for 😃 I’m going to add this cursor optional paramters to other endpoints in a few days.

Sincerely yours,
Aleksandr

Nehmen Sie an der Diskussion teil - fügen Sie unten einen Kommentar hinzu:

Anmelden / Registrieren, um neue Kommentare zu veröffentlichen