Latenz

6,864ms

Service Level

100%

Health Check

100%

Zurück zu allen Diskussionen

API working?

Hello and have a nice day. I wanted to ask if the API is still working and being maintained because I see that the last update happened 2 years ago. Which is not bad for me yes if it would just continue to work. I would appreciate a reply and thank you for your time. Kind regards Christian

Rapid account: Miguel Aka Kelter
miguel.aka.kelter Commented 5 mesi fa

Hi again Christian,

I’m improving everything that’s under the hood, for consumer developers everything should be transparent and everything will return the same as of today. I’m trying to improve speed and making sure that all hashtags returned in that endpoint will contain statistics (and not only the 4/5 first hastags in the list).

Rapid account: Christianausdemwesten
christianausdemwesten Commented 5 mesi fa

Hello Miguel
Just a question:
The related hashtag search gives as output the one # search and 3-4 other hashtags with advantage data like daily posts and so on… from the 5th hashtag only the relevance is given. Is it possible to get this kind of advantage data for a larger number of hashtags (like 20) or for all of them in the list?
Kind regards Christian

Rapid account: Christianausdemwesten
christianausdemwesten Commented 5 mesi fa

Thanks Miguel
We will subscribe next month to implement this in our Social Tool 😃
Happy to find someone with a working API 😃
Regards Christian

Rapid account: Srinivas Dn Js J 4 M 2
srinivas--dnJsJ4M2 Commented 6 mesi fa

Hey,
Just wanted to say thanks for these awesome APIs! By the way, is there a way to hit your servers directly without going through RapidAPI?

Cheers!

Rapid account: Miguel Aka Kelter
miguel.aka.kelter Commented 6 mesi fa

Hello! Yes, it’s still working and being maintained 😃

The information of last updated is only refering to RapidAPI side (mostly meta information and settings), whenever the backend is updated/maintained it won’t reflect here on the RapidAPI platform.

Thank you for reaching out, and let me know if you need further clarifications.
Have a nice day!
Cheers,
Miguel

Nehmen Sie an der Diskussion teil - fügen Sie unten einen Kommentar hinzu:

Anmelden / Registrieren, um neue Kommentare zu veröffentlichen