9.8 / 10

Latenz

4,005ms

Service Level

100%

Health Check

100%

Zurück zu allen Diskussionen

How to get a round trip? I can only get the departure and arrival date times for the outbound leg.

Rapid account: Kerrysue 2021
kerrysue2021
2 anni fa

As the title says, it’s not clear to me how to get the date/time for the return leg of a round trip.

Rapid account: Tipsters
tipsters Commented 2 anni fa

There are new points. New version, check it out, everything works there.

Rapid account: Pedrovieira
pedrovieira Commented 2 anni fa

I’m having the very same issue. The search result is limited to 40 itineraries and they all contain outbound flights only, even if I select ROUND_TRIP as parameter. I understand that priceline.com site shows inbound and outbound in separate “windows” / “clicks”, but the question is: if I do 2 ONE_WAY searches, 1 for in 1 for out, will it be the same as a ROUND_TRIP? If I can’t get the ROUND_TRIP in a single API endpoint, why does this option exist? Thank you.

Rapid account: Craig Woxsay KEG
craig-WoxsayKEG Commented 2 anni fa

Hi I have the same question, The api response responds with only the outbound flights, how do we get the inbound flight details, I understand what you mean with on priceline you would select a outbound flight, then it would respond with the return flights, but the issue is how to do this? On flightline is shows a + or minus price on the return ticket. eg return flight is +20 dollars.
The price of a return ticket doesn not equate to 2 single tickets, so we just doing a seperate api call for the return flight does not make sense.?
Also how do we do multi city?

But it’s the same on the website. You first choose 1 ticket, then they show you the return tickets

Rapid account: Kerrysue 232345
kerrysue232345 Commented 2 anni fa

For a round trip flight using the flight search endpoint, I can only access the flights associated with an outbound date. For example, if I am flying from December 6th - December 17th, I can only access the flights on December 6th. Where are the return flights? Try testing the endpoint for round trips and see what you find. There is no flights associated with the return date, unless we are meant to do a one-way search twice?

What is the end point?

Hi. I can’t guess what you’re talking about.
Can you elaborate on the problem.
A full description of the problem is 90% of a good answer and solution.

Nehmen Sie an der Diskussion teil - fügen Sie unten einen Kommentar hinzu:

Anmelden / Registrieren, um neue Kommentare zu veröffentlichen