Image Watermark Removal

FREEMIUM
Durch Vision AI | Aktualisiert месяц назад | Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning
Popularität

8.6 / 10

Latenz

3,012ms

Service Level

97%

Health Check

N/A

Zurück zu allen Diskussionen

Keep getting error

Rapid account: Accesspublishinginc
accesspublishinginc
3 месяца назад

Here is what I get. Can you get it fixed asap? Thanks
{
code: ‘400’,
}

Rapid account: Tonysoos
tonysoos Commented 3 месяца назад

Hi, the email has been received. We have been actively optimizing our algorithm over the past two days to address the challenges you’re facing. However, it appears that completely resolving the issue still presents some challenges. We plan to invest another day into thorough research, and we commit to promptly sharing good news with you once we make breakthrough progress.

accesspublishinginc Commented 3 месяца назад

I’ve sent an email to "dominon.e.t@gmail.com" 2 days ago and haven’t got any response back yet. Can you please check on it and let me know?

Sure! The email is dominon.e.t@gmail.com

Thank you for your response.
Is there a support email that I can reach out to directly if something comes up?

Hi, thank you for contacting us regarding your image request and associated fees. We apologize for the bad experience you had, we understand your concerns and needs very well, and we know the importance of reliability and fairness of API services.

Due to the migration of the new server two days ago, there was a problem with image submission, after checking your feedback, we immediately fixed it, we have added more strict monitoring measures on the new server, we can assure you that the demand you mentioned is what we should do.

Thank you for your support and we look forward to continuing to work with you. Please feel free to let us know if you have any other questions or need further assistance.

We are not going to continue to use your service if you require us to pay for image requests that error out due to no fault of our own.

We have been in business for over thirty years and plan to use your system into the foreseeable future provided you agree to the above and be reliable.

Fixed issue with submitting images.

Same thing happened when I use the sample image provided in the “Endpoints” section, where the image is public available and accessible.

Nehmen Sie an der Diskussion teil - fügen Sie unten einen Kommentar hinzu:

Anmelden / Registrieren, um neue Kommentare zu veröffentlichen