100%

Health Check

N/A

Volver a todas las conversaciones

503 Server error

Rapid account: Bhattdevarsh 1 Db
bhattdevarsh1.db
4 years ago

I just want to ask, what happen to the service? whenever I try to call the api it always response with 500 server error.

Rapid account: Laertetrad Rx 6 Q Pze Y 9 U
laertetrad-rx6QPze-y9U Commented 2 years ago

HI

I’d like to use your api, but I don’t know how to implement it. Can you provide me with a sample html page or a link to one where it has been used?

Thanks and all the best.

Rapid account: Webchest Io
webchest.io Commented 3 years ago

^ This has been resolved. Thanks!

Rapid account: Webchest Io
webchest.io Commented 3 years ago

Hey BigLobster,

Love the API so far! It has been amazing 😃

Unfortunately, it looks like the API is down at the moment. Are you able to troubleshoot this issue?

Thank you so much!

Rapid account: Big Lobster
BigLobster Commented 4 years ago

We’re back! It was difficult - we had to solve several technical problems with backups and moving to a new server. All previous links are working, we were able to restore full functionality!

We rented a more powerful server and set up a better backend, now it can handle loads 3-5 times higher than the previous limits. We have set up continuous backups so that in case of problems you can get back up and running within a few hours. And most importantly, we now support IPv6!

Thank you for your emails, I was very pleased to know that this service (which I did as a hobby and it is not monetized in any way and it is not in the plans) is needed for many people from all over the world!

bhattdevarsh1.db Commented 4 years ago

any updates? because I am still getting 503 server error

No, Thank you for providing such a great service for free. Thanks for quick reply 😃

Rapid account: Big Lobster
BigLobster Commented 4 years ago

Yesterday the disk on the server where the service was located broke. We were able to get the data out of the backup, but it takes more time to transfer/recover.
I hope that by tomorrow we will be back on line! Thank you!

BTW, love your work totally amazing that you are providing this for free for devs.

Únase a la conversación, añada un comentario a continuación:

Inicie sesió/Regístrese para publicar nuevos comentarios