Health Check

N/A

Volver a todas las conversaciones

Max 20 results ?

Rapid account: Antoinedasilva
antoinedasilva
10 months ago

Hello,

I’m trying to trace a Telegram feed, but I can’t get more than 20 results. How can I get more?

Best regards,

Rapid account: Akrakoro
akrakoro Commented 10 months ago

Yes, I believe I know how to improve the endpoints, and I’ll let you know once I’m done. Your assistance has been incredibly helpful, and I truly appreciate it. Thank you so much!

Rapid account: Deleted
[deleted] Commented 10 months ago

ok, my use case is - scraping a few news channels daily so I could issue a consolidated news update based on the information I scraped.

Because I scrape news channels, some of them might publish 20-30 messages per day (it varies). So I’d need to be able to pick up all these messages.

The way I’m doing it now is I’m querying your endpoint at night, getting all the messages I can, and then filtering the scraped messages on the date (yesterday).

However, because of the limit on the number of messages, not everything gets in.

So, (1) filtering on the date and (2) a higher message output would be great.

E

I’m still struggling with how to refactor the endpoints. Would you be willing to share your original use cases with me? It would be really helpful to have a better understanding of the problem and find a solution. Thank you so much for your help!

Why don’t you offer a way to filter results by date?

If you need a white list, where do I provide it? I don’t want to air it in public.

Could you let me know how many channels you’d like to scrape? We want to maintain fast response times for endpoints, so perhaps I could create a white list for you.

I think you should really work on this API and monetize it. It’s quite unique - there’s nothing else like it. Add filters, searches, etc - anything you can do. I see something great here.

Rapid account: Antoinedasilva
antoinedasilva Commented 10 months ago

Thanks for the reply! I wanted to retrieve, if possible, the history of a public Telegram channel, and if not possible, the last 1000 posts. Is it possible with this API?

Hey there, thanks for checking out the API! I created it for personal use but I’m glad it’s helpful for you too. There’s a limit on the number of messages due to performance reasons. Can you share your use cases so I can work on improving it?

I’m also getting empty arrays, and some messages aren’t pulling through (they are in the channel, but the end-point doesn’t serve them)

Únase a la conversación, añada un comentario a continuación:

Inicie sesió/Regístrese para publicar nuevos comentarios