100%

Health Check

100%

Volver a todas las conversaciones

live match data

Rapid account: Dell 551086
dell551086
3 months ago

is there is web socket in order to get real time updates or i have to request every how much seconds ??

and when leagues standing are updated i mean while in match live or after match or every period of time. ???

and about request limit by second this ment for i ip address or one user right
and how to get the logo for teams is by calling every team logo and this count request
as if i have 60 live matches this will cost 120 request for the logos
and the data you collect is it legal ??

Rapid account: Fluis Lacasse
fluis.lacasse Commented 3 months ago

Yes, each time you request a team logo, it counts towards your usage quota. These logos are cached for one day to improve performance (meaning that new requests to the same logo don’t consume your quota if cache is enabled).

If you have specific questions or require more tailored support, please feel free to contact me directly for a confidential discussion. You can reach me at https://t.me/lacasse

Thank you.

Rapid account: Dell 551086
dell551086 Commented 3 months ago

thanks man what about the team logo ? each team logo counts as request?
shoud you advice to pull all data to my server or make user request through the app

Rapid account: Fluis Lacasse
fluis.lacasse Commented 3 months ago

Hi,
No, we don’t have web socket and our last experience with it didn’t ended up well, sadly. The request time depends, but I would suggest your request time should be no greater than 30 seconds. You can adjust for your specific needs.
About the standing, they are live and you can check for liveMatchWinnerCodeColumn in every standing row that’s live.
About the request rate, it’s for each account and there are custom plans for it.
Yes, the data is legal because they are publically found on the internet.

Thanks.

Únase a la conversación, añada un comentario a continuación:

Inicie sesió/Regístrese para publicar nuevos comentarios