100%

Health Check

N/A

Volver a todas las conversaciones

Bad request on GET Point Climate Data

Rapid account: Esodacci
esodacci
год назад

as title says, whatever parameters i pass on the request i have 400 bad request response

Rapid account: Meteostat
meteostat Commented год назад

@douglaschase88: Forbidden (403) should be a different error which is related to your credentials.

Rapid account: Deleted
[deleted] Commented год назад

Hey, I am experiencing simlar problem for couple of days

403 Client Error: Forbidden for url: https://meteostat.p.rapidapi.com/point/hourly?lat=-36.061826609189204&lon=146.95472393386572&start=2023-05-31&end=2023-05-31

Can someone help?

Thanks for confirming. I will investigate the issue and let you know when it is resolved.

Rapid account: Me N Fo H Pg 0 Z
me-n-FoHPg0z Commented год назад

Yeah I agree with @923532097yqd all my requests are returning 400 bad request response. @meteostat please can you investigate as this is definitely a periodic problem and let us know when the API is back up and running. Thank you!

Rapid account: 923532097 Yqd
923532097yqd Commented год назад

Hello, this problem is still appearing today, all point data requests fail

@meteostat API is working fine now thanks! But yes I did observe the same problem about a week ago when using the API if it happens again will flag it for you to investigate further.

Hi,

Can you confirm the problem still exists? I tested and it worked for me. However, if you’re observing this problem periodically, we’ll have to investigate this further.

Thanks

I have the same problem currently. But has happened previously and resolved itself the next day. I think the API periodically goes down but hopefully will be resolved by tomorrow!

Únase a la conversación, añada un comentario a continuación:

Inicie sesió/Regístrese para publicar nuevos comentarios