100%

Health Check

100%

Retour à toutes les discussions

I can not subscribe

Rapid account: Setideaofficial
setideaofficial
год назад

when am trying to subscribe it shows “An error occurred with your payment. Please try entering your credit card details again.”

what to do now? how can i subscribe. please help me author

Rapid account: Fluis Lacasse
fluis.lacasse Commented год назад

Hello,
It seems that many users are facing this issue. I will recreate the API and let you know the new link to subscribe.
If that doesn’t work, we will contact you through your email.
Thanks

setideaofficial Commented год назад

bro can you share your mail id or whatsapp number here…my mail id is setideaofficial@gmail.com and whatsapp number is +91-9696741652. need help!!! i can pay u manualy through UPI or paypal and you can also subscribe my account on rapid api through your admin panel. Please help…i already did the work by using your api. need serious help bro…please do something

Hello,
Sadly we don’t have any other method to receive payments. We will ask you to retry several times until success. We will try to search more alternatives to help you solve this issue.
Thanks.

setideaofficial Commented год назад

i already tried this. but they can not resolve the issue…if there are any manual payment option please suggest me…i want the subscription immediately. thanks

Hello,
This may be due to your credit card provider denying the payments. You can contact raoidapi on this matter via: https://rapidapi.com/contact/

Thanks.

Participez à la discussion - ajoutez un commentaire ci-dessous:

Connectez-vous / Inscrivez-vous pour publier de nouveaux commentaires