Health Check

100%

חזרה לכל הדיונים

Get Cookie

Rapid account: Iqradevorbits
iqradevorbits
4달 전

Hello,
I found your code and i have test end points of get cookie so it can not receive correct sessionid and sessionidsign that which my traddingview account have sessionid and sessionidsign value.
its means your get cookie endpoints is not get the correct sessionid and sessionidsign?

Rapid account: Financetrading
financetrading Commented 3달 전

Please leave your email in DM to our RapidAPI account?

You can send a DM us from https://rapidapi.com/financetrading/api/tradingview-rest/details this link.

In the right sidebar you will see a Contact button. Click that and leave your email in the message box after you purchase a plan.

Thanks.

iqradevorbits Commented 3달 전

can you share your contact number because i need the automatic functionality of get-cookie endpoint.

Yes, it will also expire after 30 days.

Hello,

If we manually enter the sessionid and sessionidsign values for our TradingView account for the access and remove endpoints, will these values also expire after 30 days? In other words, if I don’t use the get-cookie endpoint and manually enter the sessionid and sessionidsign values to grant and revoke access for users, will these values expire after 30 days? I want to enter the manually of sessionid and sessionidsign values of my original TradingView account to grant and revoke access, so my question is, will the cookie value of the TradingView account also expire after 30 days?

kindly reply me asap!

okay thankyou

No they are not going to match with the current values. They are updated and new. If i send one more request, they will change again.

Yes I can use these values to give and remove access.

Tell me one more thing that these values received in the screenshot match with the SessionID and Sessionsign values of the current tradingview account?
And the account which has received this value is being given access and remove access through these values?

We just tried it and everything looks working.

If you want we can schedule a technical meeting for your account.

Here is the screenshot that we just took.

screenshott

currently i am testing the get-cookie endpoint then it gives me this type of error message:
message:“Failed! Services are in maintenance right now. Please check the About section and get the session tokens from there. The link: https://rapidapi.com/financetrading/api/tradingview-rest/details

Get Cookie endpoint will give you the updated session id and session id signs. You are going to be able to use these cookies with Give Access and Remove access endpoints. So everything will work, yes!

הצטרף לדיון - הוסף תגובה למטה:

התחבר / הירשם כדי לפרסם תגובות חדשות