9.9 / 10

लेटेंसी

588ms

सेवा का स्तर

100%

Health Check

N/A

सभी चर्चाओं पर वापस जाएं

Possible to make one request to search multiple services?

Rapid account: Mengstrom 22
mengstrom22
hace 3 años

Is there any way to make one API request to search across multiple services? Currently I’m making a request per service (netflix, crave, prime, disney) resulting in 4 calls and eventually I receive a “too many requests 429” error.

Rapid account: Cevatbarisyilmaz
cevatbarisyilmaz Commented hace 3 años

I didn’t really get the question but what you described is the currently intended behavior. For all the search endpoints, the streamingInfo field will include all the possible streaming information in the given country. i.e. if you are searching titles at Netflix Canada and if one of the titles is also available on Disney+ Canada, both Netflix and Disney+ information will be available in streamingInfo field. This works within the given country only. If you are querying Netflix Canada and if one of the returned titles is also on Prime US, the streaming info related to Prime US will not be included.

Rapid account: Mengstrom 22
mengstrom22 Commented hace 3 años

Ok good to know - I’ll look into the plans. Another question I had, when querying a particular service (ie. Netflix) that it comes back with multiple links to services beyond the one I was querying. For example, if I query Pulp Fiction on Netflix in the response under the StreamingInfo property I’ll get links for Netflix, Crave and Prime. This is all I really need.

Rapid account: Cevatbarisyilmaz
cevatbarisyilmaz Commented hace 3 años

It’s possible via Search Ultra endpoint (which is available for Ultra and Mega Plans). Via that, you can use “services” parameter to supply comma separated list of services like “netflix,crave,disney,prime”.

चर्चा में शामिल हों - नीचे टिप्पणी जोड़ें:

नई टिप्पणियाँ पोस्ट करने के लिए लॉग इन / साइनअप करें