100%

Health Check

100%

Torna a tutte le discussioni

Feed listing per user profile

Rapid account: Brettfielder
Brettfielder
10달 전

Hi again. Im wanted to get a list of reels from specified account. So i have tried all endpoints under User’s media category. Most near to my expectations was /feed but it does some strange stuff in response. So it gives mix of posts (with photos), reels and some another maybe. This is fine, i can filter out reels only no problems. Then i have noticed that order of items are strange, at least i cant identify what is the order, not by date definitely. Also im not clear about pagination with max id - it looks like this param does not make any diff.

So very much need some your comments on this all please

My ideal expectations is to get reels (or at least mixed stuff) with order by date (expect descending)
Only list of links\shortcodes\ids with type would be more than enough - so it could be a new endpoint

Rapid account: Brettfielder
Brettfielder Commented 10달 전

Im sorry, all seems working ideally good. I have spent more time on inspecting api responses and got all how it works.
Main concern was a default value of next_max_id, it makes impact but with another profile Id it makes unexpected impact. Probably need to keep it empty by default, and default value to put into description of field, im sure it will make more sence for newbies like me

Rapid account: Ponds 4552
ponds4552 Commented 10달 전

Hi. There’s no “only reels” endpoint listed for our API, so obviously you’re getting mixed content types

Regarding max id and ordering, I’ll try to check later today or tomorrow whether Instagram has changed it

Partecipa alla discussione - aggiungi un commento di seguito:

Accedi/Iscriviti per pubblicare nuovi commenti