76%

Health Check

N/A

Torna a tutte le discussioni

API not working

Rapid account: Shay 74882
shay74882
un anno fa

I understand that the site is under maintenance, but the API is still not working for me, and many others seem to have the same problem.

Each time I attempt to search with any function, I am told that it was successful, and yet it still says โ€™ something went wrong '.

Rapid account: Rohan Patra
rohan-patra Commented un anno fa

@ellamabel90 if you are told you are a bot, it is because the reCaptchaV3 we have implemented on our site says there is a high likelihood that you are a bot based on your interactions with the site. We unfortunately had to strengthen restrictions on the site form as several bad actors were abusing the site and it was impacting the experience of other users like yourself.

You can learn more about it here: https://www.google.com/recaptcha/intro/v3.html?ref=techmoon

@minhhnutle-11MqAryrKkj, just did another check and there do not seem to be any issues with the API or the site at the moment. If you continue to face issues, please open a ticket as it may be a user-specific issue and a support ticket is the best way to address it. If you would rather communicate via email, please send an email with your RapidAPI API username (the one associated with your API useage on the dashboard, not your display name) to breachdirectory@riseup.net

Rapid account: Minhhnutle 11 Mq Aryr Kkj
minhhnutle-11MqAryrKkj Commented un anno fa

api still down

Hi,

The site is still under maintenace, but the API should now be working. Please open a support ticket if you face further issues.

Hi,

We understand that the API and site are both facing issues and are working to resolve it at the moment. We are sorry for the delay and hope to have everything working as usual as soon as possible.

Rapid account: Ellamabel 90
ellamabel90 Commented un anno fa

same problem for me. error: something went wrong. everytime i try to use the website too it just tells me to use the API because it thinks im a bot but i cant even use the API

Partecipa alla discussione - aggiungi un commento di seguito:

Accedi/Iscriviti per pubblicare nuovi commenti