98%

Health Check

N/A

모든 토론으로 돌아가기

Track duration difference

Rapid account: Mlk Prw
mlk.prw
il y a 2 mois

I’ve encountered a specific issue with the API that I hope you can assist me with. When downloading songs, I’ve noticed a discrepancy in duration between the Spotify and YouTube data. This difference seems to arise from the distinction between the Official Video version and the Lyrics version of the same track.

I retrieve YouTube download data using the Spotify track ID as a query parameter (q param). However, when I encounter a duration mismatch, I attempt to refine my search to the exact YouTube Lyrics version by using the format “(artist - title lyrics).” Unfortunately, I still receive the Official Video version.

For instance, I needed the YouTube download link for the Spotify track ID “30KJEN3ICjhYsZ1NgunRCr”, which corresponds to “Xavi - La Víctima”. The downloaded URL from YouTube that you provided was “Mi-NXEGjAvg”. In an attempt to obtain the Lyrics version, I modified my search query to “Xavi - La Víctima Lyrics” instead of using the Spotify track ID, hoping to get a result like “mFL7LWcMqf8”. However, the result did not change!

Could you please look into this issue?

Rapid account: Airaudoeduardo
airaudoeduardo Commented il y a 2 mois

Fixed by adding “lyrics” to all search terms so it will look for only the song and not the full video. Just tested it with the song provided and seems to be working fine. If issue persists please report us back.

아래에 의견을 추가하고 토론에 참여하세요.

새 댓글을 게시하려면 로그인 / 가입