지연 시간

739ms

서비스 수준

100%

Health Check

N/A

모든 토론으로 돌아가기

data inaccuracy in several endpoints

Hi, I would like to understand if the data is reliable enough to be used on a daily basis. I am noticing bugs every day and I am not sure if the api can be used in production yet.

For instance, I am only seeing ‘UFC’ as the available leagues in the leagues endpoint while the description of the API says that several leagues are available.

code used:

import fetch from ‘node-fetch’;

const url = ‘https://mma-api1.p.rapidapi.com/available-leagues’;
const options = {
method: ‘GET’,
headers: {
‘X-RapidAPI-Key’: ‘’,
‘X-RapidAPI-Host’: ‘’
}
};

(async () => {
try {
const response = await fetch(url, options);
const data = await response.json();
const leagues = data.leagues;

// Displaying the league names in a table
    console.log("League Names:");
    console.table(leagues.map(league => ({ Name: league.name })));
} catch (error) {
    console.error(error);
}

})();

• I am also seeing that the rankings are not up to date as Kamaru Usman is showing as the Mens Pound for Pounds #1 which is not correct.
  • the error flagged yesterday in the scoreboards endpoints is still there. I am filtering on year=2023 and get a value for 2024 instead.

Thanks for your support

Rapid account: Belchiorarkad Fqv Hs 2 ED Ot P
belchiorarkad-FqvHs2EDOtP Commented 12 days ago

We’ve observed discrepancies in the MMA rankings provided by ESPN, and while we’re unsure of the cause, we’ve taken action. Introducing a new endpoint, /rankings-ufc, which offers more precise and up-to-date MMA rankings data. Feel free to utilize this enhanced resource for accurate MMA rankings.

Rapid account: Pierreclouard Fw Dg 18 L 183
pierreclouard-Fw_Dg18L183 Commented 12 days ago

thank you for the update. keep me posted. yes the rankings are incorrect, on this page: https://www.ufc.com/rankings we see that islam makhachev is the mens pound for pounds #1 and in your api we see that its Kamaru Usman, which is quite old data.

belchiorarkad-FqvHs2EDOtP Commented 13 days ago

We fixed the available leagues too…

belchiorarkad-FqvHs2EDOtP Commented 13 days ago

Hello Pierre,

We’ve made significant progress on ensuring the reliability of our data for production use. One notable enhancement is the ability to accurately handle date inputs. Previously, if the month and day weren’t specified, the system defaulted to the current year. To address this, our developers have implemented a solution allowing for the acceptance of only the year. This improvement applies to the scoreboard, schedule, and /getEventId endpoints.

Regarding the ‘/available-leagues’ functionality, we’re currently resolving an issue stemming from recent changes. Rest assured, we’re actively working on updating it. Additionally, you noticed discrepancies in the rankings? Would you mind providing a screenshot of the results for us to investigate further? Feel free to share it privately for a quick review.

Thank you for your attention to these matters.

Best regards,
PintoStudio Team

아래에 의견을 추가하고 토론에 참여하세요.

새 댓글을 게시하려면 로그인 / 가입