100%

Health Check

N/A

모든 토론으로 돌아가기

STOLEN CRYPTO + RECOVERY EXPERT..

Rapid account: Holtc 2635
holtc2635
4 months ago

“I got a friend request, we talked for a few hours and when I found out he was a fraud, I ignored all his messages. I honestly wouldn’t have suspected him if not for the exposure of a professional hacker whom I hired after realizing my Bitcoin wallet had been emptied. I sincerely don’t know how, or why these fraudsters operate and if they know the pain and trauma they cause in the lives of their victims. When I found my wallet had been emptied, I nearly had a cardiac arrest, I am a 58-year-old taxi driver and I need money now more than ever. I resolved to find ways to recover the stolen money and that’s when I found Cyber Genie Recovery Expert, These guys used their wild tech skills to help me trace and recover all that was stolen from me within a short period I hired them. I was really patient and understanding with them because, after a few sessions, I began to have my doubts, during these trial moments, Cyber Genie’s team was very persuasive and encouraging. I am glad my doubts and fears never won because the recovery was a success at last. All hopes lost were restored, stolen money recovered, and created a lifetime relationship with Cyber Genie’s team.
-Cybergenie(AT)Cyberservices(DOT)C0M
-Wha sApp (+)(1_(_2_5_2_5_1_2_0_3_9_1)
Telegram: CYBERGENIEHACKPRO”

아래에 의견을 추가하고 토론에 참여하세요.

새 댓글을 게시하려면 로그인 / 가입