모든 토론으로 돌아가기

CZ and TH have 2000+ new additions for the last few days

Rapid account: Ma Ft
MaFt
5 лет назад

That can’t be correct, surely?!

Rapid account: Unogs
unogs Commented 5 лет назад

this was an issue with our proxies and should have been resolved over the last couple weeks

MaFt Commented 5 лет назад

Cheers 😃 Appreciated

this should be resolved now… I was waiting a couple days to see if there were issues with the new server.

Are TH and CZ working again now? They seem to have settled down but not seen anything official to say the issues have been resolved…

Thanks in advance

Rapid account: Baspey
baspey Commented 5 лет назад

Just found out that you have to click each season to know where it’s available…

As I suspected, JustWatch has an API, but it’s not public. Your link is just a hack to access their API without authorization.

Also the JustWatch data isn’t good enough for my needs because they only say that a show has xx seasons and you don’t know which seasons it is and you don’t have a link for each season.

Keep up the good work, Unogs, you’re the best!

I’m sorry if I offended you. I wasn’t trying to diminish your work. I’m subscribed to your API and I much appreciate your efforts. I was glad when you’ve added a bunch of countries lately, thank you very much for that. I don’t really understand what’s implied in the background, why you need more servers, if it takes a server for each country, if it takes a Netflix account for each country, etc…

I had never heard about a justwatch API. I will have a look at it even though I’m a little skeptical…

no idea how they get their information… how is their API?

looks like someone put one together:

https://github.com/dawoudt/JustWatchAPI

hope this works for you 😃

need more servers 😦

Do you think justwatch.com is using the same technique as you? They seem to support any country they want, even for Amazon Prime.

Can you update here when the issue is resolved?

Thanks 😄

아래에 의견을 추가하고 토론에 참여하세요.

새 댓글을 게시하려면 로그인 / 가입