100%

Health Check

N/A

Terug naar alle discussies

Other Weekly Charts

Rapid account: Dhrice
dhrice
8 mesi fa

Is there a way to add other weekly charts, such as the genre specific ones?

Rapid account: Henrymark 1224
henrymark1224 Commented 23 giorni fa

All credits to EVIL HACKERS RECOVERY at ( recoveryevilhackers@ gmail.com ). It is crazy and overwhelming sometimes to learn about the perspective that people have concerning those who have been scammed. It is fine to keep your money safe with you, but it is also okay for someone else to try and multiply it by investing in the best way they know how. It all falls back to trust and if a person feels confident enough to invest in a platform but it backfires, well, at least they were trying to bridge to a higher stature and no one should hold it against them. It is merely a matter of a bad call just like any other. I have fallen victim to such a circumstance. I passed through numerous phases of ridicule, wroth, dismemberment, and hurt. For these reasons, I swore to always help those who got into such situations with the necessary information. Get out there and seek help. Get someone with high-end skills in the recovery of your Cryptos. A transparent, easy-to-work-with hacker. EVIL HACKERS RECOVERY for example worked well for me. They never asked for an upfront payment, I repaid their services after a successful refund of $195,080. So, seek help from whichever hacker that works best for you.

Rapid account: Mmahelt 93
mmahelt93 Commented 2 mesi fa

Many fake crypto trading platforms have successfully managed to con victims of their hard-earned money. A few weeks ago, I was contacted by a crypto trader on Instagram who claimed to be a manager on a trading platform, he convinced me to invest my money into crypto mining hoping to make huge profits from it, I was convinced when I saw my account balance on their platform, but when I wanted to withdraw my earnings, they kept requesting for money for tax and other unnecessary fees. I realized then that I was being catfished, I stopped all communication and went to the internet to do my research about crypto when I came across Firmwall Cyber Security Service, a well reliable crypto recovery company, I was very pleased with the reviews I saw about this crypto recovery company and I contacted them to assist me to recover my crypto, I gave them all the information and within a few hours, Firmwall Cyber Security was able to recover my crypto assets. I’m truly grateful for their service and I highly recommend them

E-mail = Firmwallcyber@techie. com
Web = https://firmwallcyber.wixsite.com/firmwall
Whats App = + 1 937 542 0667

Rapid account: Mrsfeliciabarrett 583
mrsfeliciabarrett583 Commented 5 mesi fa

I was devastated when I lost all my family funds to a cryptocurrency investment platform, I couldn’t withdraw my profits and my initial investment. I thought I had lost all my savings until I did some research and stumbled upon Ghost Champion Cyber Security & Cryptocurrency Recovery Company. after falling victim to a cryptocurrency investment scam, my family and I were left with nothing after these swindlers stole $212,000 total in USDT and Bitcoins from us. We were so lucky to come across a post about Ghost Champion [ ghostchampionwizard at gmail dot com ] a cryptocurrency and funds recovery company with plenty of experience in cyber security. Ghost Champion Recovery was able to recover all of our funds, and with the information we provided, they were tracked down and reported to the appropriate authorities. I highly recommend Ghost Champion for your cryptocurrency recovery
you can still reach out to them on
Email : ghostchampionwizard@protonmail.com
Email: ghostchampionwizard@gmail.com
Telegram : https://t.me/WizardGhosthacker

Rapid account: LDVIN
LDVIN Commented 7 mesi fa

We will be updating more weekly charts in the near future.

Doe mee aan de discussie - voeg hieronder een opmerking toe