100%

Health Check

100%

Terug naar alle discussies

why the sudden price change?

Rapid account: Mhisham 3973
mhisham3973
il y a 3 mois

Not sure why you stopped the 29$ plan - it has become very unaffordable now especially when other api providers like aliexpresss database api on rapidapi is giving 1.5M requests for 70$

please optimize or many people including myself will have to switch to them and cancel our subscription with you.

Thanks

Rapid account: Georgekhananaev
georgekhananaev Commented il y a 3 mois

My service has been operational for nearly a year now, running on high-end servers without any downtime. Additionally, no one has yet surpassed 100,000 requests per month.

Furthermore, I have recently made significant upgrades to the API, including the addition of categories and more advanced search queries, including pagination. I highly recommend exploring version 1.0.0. Essentially, you can now create a clone of the AliExpress website in any language with real-time results. Moreover, you can integrate a Redis server to cache API results, enhancing application speed and reducing the number of calls made.

Subscribers to the $29.99 package will continue to receive it at the same price without any changes. Additionally, I have reduced the price of the largest package by $10. Hopefully, this will make a difference for you. Thank you, and have a good day.

Rapid account: Abdullah Ahmad AAK
AbdullahAhmadAAK Commented il y a 3 mois

I agree too.

Doe mee aan de discussie - voeg hieronder een opmerking toe