N/A

Terug naar alle discussies

please help

Rapid account: Welead
welead
4 महीने पहले

Hello. I would like to inquire about the costs incurred for the following API:
https://rapidapi.com/neotank/api/instagram130

Between December 13, 2023, and December 20, 2023, we unintentionally made approximately 160,000 calls to the mentioned API. I’m reaching out to seek assistance regarding this matter.

The summary of the incident is that the API we were using intermittently failed (failing 4 out of 5 calls at times). To address this, we developed logic to continuously call the API until it succeeded. However, on the day the issue occurred, the format of the result values for the API was arbitrarily changed. As a result, we experienced continuous failures on our end, leading to repeated API calls.

The current situation has caused significant damage to our company.
Is it possible to receive a refund or assistance regarding this situation?
I look forward to a positive response.
Thank you.

Rapid account: Neotank
neotank Commented 4 महीने पहले

Hi welead,

I’m really sorry to hear about this unfortunate situation. It’s tough when unexpected costs pop up. Just to let you know, these charges are due to the calls we’ve already made to our proxy and API providers, whose services we’ve paid for.

But hey, I want to help make things right. As a gesture of goodwill, we can offer you a 25% refund on your overage invoice (which is $146.49 USD). Could you kindly reach out to the RapidAPI support team via the helpdesk? Just mention that I’ve given the green light for this refund. Good luck.

Doe mee aan de discussie - voeg hieronder een opmerking toe