100%

Health Check

100%

Voltar para todas as discussões

Quota Usage

Rapid account: Dilolo
dilolo
a month ago

I subscribed to PRO where it is stated that the maximum number of requests per month is 15,000
I’ve used 833 requests and can’t use anymore.
I receive a message that I have used 100% quota.
Why such an error?

Rapid account: Dilolo
dilolo Commented a month ago

What kind of deception is this? You say that for $5 a month I should receive 15,000 requests. I made a total of 833 requests. Where do I get 15,000 requests?

Rapid account: Next API
NextAPI Commented a month ago

Hey Dilolo,

We hope you are doing well.

After looking at your subscription from our end, we saw that you have used up all your credits for the API. We have attached the screenshot from RapidAPI as an imgur link below.

Imgur Image

With your $5 subscription you get $15 worth of OpenAl Credits, which is equal to 15000 of the Credit values on the RapidAPI Platform (Each credit equaling $0.01). Everytime you make a request the amount of OpenAl credits you use gets deducted from the 15000 initial credits you have. The amount of requests you can make are 15,000 considering you don’t exhaust all your Credit values. This was done so even small prompts to GPT-4 would allow you to use the API to max advantage.

All this above has also been documented on our pricing page, and also the tutorial section where we have a guide on how to get started. Feel free to look there to understand it in more detail.

We understand you might have had a bit of a misunderstanding, please privately message us and we’d be happy to sort out something with you to benefit your usage.

Best regards,
NextAPI Team

Junte-se à discussão - adicione o comentário abaixo:

Efetue login / inscreva-se para postar novos comentários