Por Dmitry Shumytskyi | Atualizado 17 days ago | News, Media
Health Check

N/A

Voltar para todas as discussões

STOLEN CRYPTO + RECOVERY EXPERT..

Rapid account: Holtc 2635
holtc2635
4 months ago

“I got a friend request, we talked for a few hours and when I found out he was a fraud, I ignored all his messages. I honestly wouldn’t have suspected him if not for the exposure of a professional hacker whom I hired after realizing my Bitcoin wallet had been emptied. I sincerely don’t know how, or why these fraudsters operate and if they know the pain and trauma they cause in the lives of their victims. When I found my wallet had been emptied, I nearly had a cardiac arrest, I am a 58-year-old taxi driver and I need money now more than ever. I resolved to find ways to recover the stolen money and that’s when I found Cyber Genie Recovery Expert, These guys used their wild tech skills to help me trace and recover all that was stolen from me within a short period I hired them. I was really patient and understanding with them because, after a few sessions, I began to have my doubts, during these trial moments, Cyber Genie’s team was very persuasive and encouraging. I am glad my doubts and fears never won because the recovery was a success at last. All hopes lost were restored, stolen money recovered, and created a lifetime relationship with Cyber Genie’s team.
-Cybergenie(AT)Cyberservices(DOT)C0M
-Wha sApp (+)(1_(_2_5_2_5_1_2_0_3_9_1)
Telegram: CYBERGENIEHACKPRO”

Rapid account: Arnoldpritzker
arnoldpritzker Commented 2 months ago

OMG, I am writing this review about CYBER-GENIE-HACK-PRO with shock. I never believed by any chance you could get back money sent to scammers. After the investment, I was introduced to and invested hundreds of thousands turned sour and gave me sleepless nights. I was introduced to Cyber Genie Hack Pro who ran forensics analysis on the situation and confirmed to me it was a shady investment program. With fear and tension, I pleaded with them to help me find a way to recover all my stolen crypto investment which they miraculously did along with my profits all running into millions of USDT. I think the FBI, CIA, and INTERPOL should partner with legit and verified hackers like CYBER GENIE HACK PRO to recover the scammed funds of innocent victims like me and many others. Kudos to Cyber Genie Hack Pro, keep doing the great work you all are doing. Recover all you have lost to scammers with the help of:…
( CYBERGENIE @ CYBERSERVICES. COM )
( ±-1 2–5--2–5--1–2--0–3--9–1 WA )

Junte-se à discussão - adicione o comentário abaixo:

Efetue login / inscreva-se para postar novos comentários