100%

Health Check

100%

Voltar para todas as discussões

Night vision in movies

Rapid account: Alanstatener
alanstatener
לפני חודשיים

I recently watched a movie that made me admire its visual effects. But what I found so interesting was how often the film used night vision approximations. This reminded me of an article. It talked about how night vision is used in video games and the film industry. This parallel moment made me think about how diverse and important the applications of night vision technology are in various areas of our lives, ranging from entertainment to military operations.

Rapid account: Alanstateq
alanstateq Commented לפני חודשיים

Night vision technology has become a staple of filmmaking, enhancing intense scenes and adding an extra layer of suspense to the storyline. From action-packed thrillers to intense spy dramas, filmmakers use night vision to create visually arresting scenes that immerse audiences in the darkness of night. But did you know that the depiction of night vision in films is often inspired by its depiction in video games? Platforms such as AGM Global Vision and their article https://www.agmglobalvision.com/nv-in-video-games-and-movies-p-I explore the role of night vision in both video games and films, shedding light on how this technology is used to enhance the cinematic experience.

Junte-se à discussão - adicione o comentário abaixo:

Efetue login / inscreva-se para postar novos comentários