9.1 / 10

Latência

57,765ms

Nível de serviço

97%

Health Check

100%

Voltar para todas as discussões

possibility to get comments descriptions ?

Rapid account: Sentidigital 16
sentidigital16
2ヶ月前

Hello,

in postsearch, can we get the comments descriptions of the post description ?

Bests,
Nour

Rapid account: Sametstalker
sametstalker Commented 2ヶ月前

We fixed server issues, Nour. You can continue to use API

sentidigital16 Commented 2ヶ月前

[{‘messages’: ‘The request to the API has timed out. Please try again later, or if the issue persists, please contact the API provider’, ‘info’: ‘Your Client (working) —> Gateway (working) —> API (took too long to respond)’}, {‘messages’: ‘The request to the API has timed out. Please try again later, or if the issue persists, please contact the API provider’, ‘info’: ‘Your Client (working) —> Gateway (working) —> API (took too long to respond)’}, {‘messages’: ‘The request to the API has timed out. Please try again later, or if the issue persists, please contact the API provider’, ‘info’: ‘Your Client (working) —> Gateway (working) —> API (took too long to respond)’}, {‘messages’: ‘The request to the API has timed out. Please try again later, or if the issue persists, please contact the API provider’, ‘info’: ‘Your Client (working) —> Gateway (working) —> API (took too long to respond)’}, {‘messages’: ‘The request to the API has timed out. Please try again later, or if the issue persists, please contact the API provider’, ‘info’: ‘Your Client (working) —> Gateway (working) —> API (took too long to respond)’}]

sometimes it works sometimes no, I noticed after several times we call the api in the 5th time the api responds with 504 error server.

and can you just let me know about the possibility to get comments ? “in postsearch endpoint, can we get the comments descriptions of the post description ?”

Also I noticed in Post “get people by url” i can’t send in the url body this format for example :

https://www.linkedin.com/company/atera-networks/ it only accept this format https://www.linkedin.com/in/atera-networks/

Is it possible to make it also accept with /company ?

Thank you again,

There is no issue right now in my tests, Nour. Could you please try it again?

Hello,

does the issues are resolved please ?

Thank you
Nour

I will check and will be back here again, Nour

Hi Samet,
success:true
result:
pageCount:1
dataCount:10
latency:“0:18.012”

There is an issue it’s always returning empty result when I enter a keyord in postsearch, i think the same thing for the post get people by url

ok thank you

Hi Nour,

Give me time and I can implement comments as well into post endpoint

Junte-se à discussão - adicione o comentário abaixo:

Efetue login / inscreva-se para postar novos comentários