100%

Health Check

N/A

Назад ко всем обсуждениям

MISSING INFO ON PROPERTY RECORDS

Rapid account: Yuckyhomes
yuckyhomes
hace 10 meses

Hello! When you guys add updates, do we have to do anything on our end as subscribers to be able to see the new updates? like retesting endpoints?
I ask this question because I’ve been receiving updated emails, but I don’t see any changes on my subscription.
For example: My subscription is supposed to show me (Last sale date, Tax assessment, and property taxes) but none of those are showing up on property records response.
Thank you in advance for your help.

Rapid account: Realtymole
realtymole Commented hace 10 meses

Hi again,

I would need to see the full URL of the requests you’re making (including all of the query parameters you are providing) to look for any specific issues with the properties or regions you’re querying.

But, generally speaking, the /properties endpoint that you’re using will return last sale price/date, tax assessment information, and property tax amounts when that information is available.

Cindy Bellford
Realty Mole Support

Rapid account: Yuckyhomes
yuckyhomes Commented hace 10 meses

Thank you for the response. The following is the URL and issues.

URL: https://realty-mole-property-api.p.rapidapi.com/properties

ISSUES: (Last sale date, Tax assessment, and property taxes) does not include in responses.

Rapid account: Realtymole
realtymole Commented hace 10 meses

Hi there,

No, you don’t need to do anything when we make changes or release updates to our Realty Mole API. All of our property data is immediately available to all API clients/subscribers.

If you have any specific issues with any of our endpoints, please post the full URL of the requests (including all queries parameters) you’re having issues with, so we can investigate further.

Cindy Bellford
Realty Mole Support

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению – добавьте комментарий ниже:

Войдите / Зарегистрируйтесь, чтобы публиковать новые комментарии