100%

Health Check

N/A

Назад ко всем обсуждениям

Live games showing scheduled

Rapid account: Jor Tor 22
JorTor22
il y a 7 mois

I am not sure if this is a timezone issue but all the current live games are showing as not started

Rapid account: Tank 01
tank01 Commented il y a 7 mois

Hey just to follow up, yesterday everything ran fine as well. Really sorry about any issues this might have caused you. I’ve put some enhanced logging in just in case this happens again. Hopefully won’t need it lol.

Thank you!!!

Rapid account: Jor Tor 22
JorTor22 Commented il y a 7 mois

Hi, thank you for checking for me! It was the getNBABoxScore endpoint and indeed it seemed only 3 games were not starting on time. (The PHO@PHI game earlier in the day worked fine and on time however, but yeah the 3 7PM ET games did not appear to show they had started until around halftime for each game). And yes the CHI@DEN game worked perfectly, I was able to see updates in real time as soon as the game started!

The CHI@DEN game started fine. Not sure what happened earlier. I’ll keep an eye out for this for the next few days.

Hi, I’m looking at the logs now and I do see that three of the games started later on our server than they should have. I’m not sure why that happened, sorry about that. We’ll have to review the logs more. Definitely not a time zone issue but not sure exactly yet what it could have been. I apologize for the inconvenience. The CHI@DEN game is starting soon so I’ll watch that closely when that game starts.

Hi, this isn’t a timezone issue. I know this message came an hour ago, but as I’m looking now, all of the live games are working fine.

I think you might be using the wrong endpoint to get what you want. If you use getNBABoxScores with a gameID for a single game, or if you use /getNBAScoresOnly, which will give you a real time scoreboard of all games schedules today, those two endpoints will give you real-time data.

What endpoint are you using?

Right now all of the games are either showing in progress or completed except for the nuggets bulls game which hasn’t started yet.

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению – добавьте комментарий ниже:

Войдите / Зарегистрируйтесь, чтобы публиковать новые комментарии