vladdnepr1989
4 years ago

Please post here feedback about API.

Rapid account: Dsds 2020
dsds2020 Commented 3 years ago

Hello!

/product/{id}

id: 4000740455095

RETURNS INCORRECT PRICES (the real Aliexpress prices are much higher than those that I’m getting through the API).

Please fix this problem as it prevents me from working normally.

Hello!

/product/{id}

id: 4000740455095

RETURNS INCORRECT PRICES (the real Aliexpress prices are much higher than those that I’m getting through the API).

Please fix this problem as it prevents me from working normally.

Rapid account: Vladdnepr 1989
vladdnepr1989 Commented 3 years ago

Please try again. Fixed

/feedbacks/{id} - also doesn’t work.

/shipping/{id} - works Ok.

/product/{id} - DOES’T WORK.

And when I’m pushing the “Test endpoint” button on your page on rapidapi.com it also brings me the same result (500 Internal Server Error).
Nothing helps, the products requesting doesn’t work at all today.
NEED YOUR HELP AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!

Hello, Vlad!

Look, as for that previous problem, it has disappeared after I’ve added all the optional parameters to my requests. So, during the last 2 weeks it was all Ok and I was able to receive all the necessary shipping data successfully.

But (!) today I’ve noticed that the Product request (by id) DOESN’T WORK AT ALL. It was fine till today (or maybe till yesterday) but now the Product requests don’t bring me any data (only the 500-error). Regardless to any optional parameters and regardless to the product Id that I’m requesting. The 100% result is the 500-error mistake from the server, nothing else.

I didn’t change anything to my Product requests, they are the same as they were during the last 2 weeks. And I was receiving the product data successfully before today but now it doesn’t work.

Please, help me to solve this problem. I must keep doing this job further and can’t lose the time but at the moment I’m paralized due to this issue.

Rapid account: Vladdnepr 1989
vladdnepr1989 Commented 3 years ago

Hi. Please try again. I fixed it.

Hi there! I’m getting the 500-error from the server when requesting product or shipping data for certain destinations (for example, when “?country=IL.”). So, I can’t get any data for Israel’s destination (neither shipping nor product data) when this country is specified as an optional parameter. This is just an example (Israel) - several other destinations are also not available. And this all is regardless of the product I chose for requesting.

I’m subscribed to Ultra.

Waiting for your suggestions. Need some solution as soon as possible.

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению – добавьте комментарий ниже:

Войдите / Зарегистрируйтесь, чтобы публиковать новые комментарии