100%

Health Check

100%

Tüm Tartışmalara Dön

null resposnse

Rapid account: Ayushthakur 00
ayushthakur00
hace 22 días

when trying to hit the search API, I’m logging the response in logcat however it’s not coming out as expected:
Data fetched from repo = globalSearch(spotifyTrack=null, status=true, youtubeVideo=null)

why’s the spotifyTrack and youtubeVideo’s response coming as null.
Please help

Rapid account: Data Fanatic
DataFanatic Commented hace 22 días

The main goal of designing the endpoint /track/download is to make downloading audio possible and easy, and we don’t want to make it more complicated.

In fact, this endpoint utilizes the scraping capability of another API YouTube Media Downloader. In case you want more flexibility, you can use both APIs to implement more complex features that fit your needs.

ayushthakur00 Commented hace 22 días

i have one more doubt though, i want to implement a search functionality wherein say if I enter an artist name I get multiple responses for that artist or song or movie, all the responses which are related, something which was possible using the search API, however this /track/download endpoint is only responding with 1 response.

ayushthakur00 Commented hace 22 días

it worked, thank you so much!!!

Rapid account: Data Fanatic
DataFanatic Commented hace 22 días

Hello. Thank you for choosing us.

It seems you were mistakenly requesting the endpoint /search instead of /track/download. You can not get the above fields from the endpoint /search.

Aşağıya yorum ekleyerek tartışmaya katılın:

Yeni yorumlar göndermek için giriş yapın / kaydolun