Taraf chomp | Güncelleyen 17일 전 | Food
Health Check

N/A

Tüm Tartışmalara Dön

Unsubscribe and refund

Rapid account: Andrew Taylor
AndrewTaylor
5년 전

I subscribed a $19 plan today and decided not to use the API because when I tried it and found the data is not suitable for my application. I would like to ask for a refund because I unsubscribe the same day I subscribe.

Rapid account: Chomp
chomp Commented 5년 전

Hello Andrew,
I’m sorry to hear that the API doesnt provide data that is suitable for your application. We would appreciate it if you would explain how our data isn’t suitable for your application. Doing so will help us improve in the future.

I looked at the API analytics and noticed your request took a while to process. We just moved the API to a new server today so future requests should be 10x faster. Could this be why you’re unsatisfied?

To unsubscribe you should do the following:

1. Go to the Chomp pricing page: https://market.mashape.com/chomp/chomp-food-nutrition-database/pricing
  2. Scroll down and click the “unsubscribe” link beneath the large green “Subscribe” button.
  3. Follow the steps.

All subscriptions to APIs (not just ours) on the Marketplace are processed by Mashape. To request a refund please contact Mashape customer support at support@mashape.com. They will be happy to help you with your refund.

If there’s anything else we can do please let us know!

Aşağıya yorum ekleyerek tartışmaya katılın:

Yeni yorumlar göndermek için giriş yapın / kaydolun