100%

Health Check

100%

Tüm Tartışmalara Dön

"complete_not_modified" response

Rapid account: Rafalosinski
rafalosinski
6ヶ月前

I am getting from time to time “complete_not_modified” and empty response, and even if timeout is set on 60 secs, I am getting answers after 30 secs with “complete_not_modified”

Why? How to fix this? Is it a issue on API side?

Rapid account: Datacore
datacore Commented 6ヶ月前

Hello,

The issue has been fixed, please take a look now. My apologies for the delay.

Thanks

rafalosinski Commented 6ヶ月前

Any info about that?

Ok. Thanks for the update.

datacore Commented 6ヶ月前

Just an update, we are still working on it. Give us some more time.

Thanks

Hey @datacore, thanks for quick response.
Sure here you have data:

request/endpoint:

https://sky-scrapper1.p.rapidapi.com/api/v1/flights/searchFlights?fromId=eyJzaWQiOiJHRE4iLCJlaWQiOiI5NTY3Mzc3MyIsInBlaWQiOiIyNzU0MTc4NyIsImZwdCI6IkFJUlBPUlQifQ==&toId=eyJzaWQiOiJXUk8iLCJlaWQiOiI5NTY3NDE1NSIsInBlaWQiOiIyNzUzNjI0OCIsImZwdCI6IkFJUlBPUlQifQ==&date=2023-12-07&returnDate=2023-12-07&currency=PLN&market=PL&locale=pl-PL

resutl/payload:

{“status”:true,“message”:“Success”,“timestamp”:1701866692982,“data”:{“token”:“eyJhIjoxLCJjIjowLCJpIjowLCJjYyI6ImVjb25vbXkiLCJsIjpbeyJkIjoiMjAyMy0xMi0wNyIsIm8iOiJHRE4iLCJkcyI6IldSTyJ9LHsiZCI6IjIwMjMtMTItMDciLCJvIjoiV1JPIiwiZHMiOiJHRE4ifV19”,“context”:{“status”:“complete_not_modified”,“sessionId”:“Ci4IARIqCigKJDdkNDQwYTVjLTkyNTMtNGEzZi1iZjI0LTM1NWUxNDllYTllORAB”,“totalResults”:0},“itineraries”:[],“messages”:[],“filterStats”:{“duration”:{“min”:0,“max”:0},“airports”:[],“carriers”:[],“stopPrices”:{“direct”:{“isPresent”:false},“one”:{“isPresent”:false},“twoOrMore”:{“isPresent”:false}}},“flightsSessionId”:“7d440a5c-9253-4a3f-bf24-355e149ea9e9”,“destinationImageUrl”:“https://content.skyscnr.com/m/3719e8f4a5daf43d/original/Flights-Placeholder.jpg”}}

datacore Commented 6ヶ月前

Hello,

Can you please share the endpoint and request payload?

Best Regards.

Aşağıya yorum ekleyerek tartışmaya katılın:

Yeni yorumlar göndermek için giriş yapın / kaydolun