TikTok Transcript

ÜCRETSİZ PREMIUM
Taraf avolaunch | Güncelleyen 2 mesi fa | Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning
Popülerlik

9.4 / 10

Gecikme

4,746ms

Hizmet Düzeyi

100%

Health Check

N/A

Tüm Tartışmalara Dön

Zapier?

Rapid account: Analyticsboredpanda
analyticsboredpanda
16 giorni fa

While using Zapier I keep getting incorrect response, it’s always:
{
“status”: “success”,
“response”: {
“language”: “en”,
“text”: “There’s credit cards out there, guys. Like Bank of America, for example, I know does this. You can go ahead, get the credit card and transfer the credit card limit over to your checkings account in hard cash. Yes, they charge you a transaction fee, but it’s not that much. It’s like 4% or something like that. So you can go ahead and get like 50K cash. Okay. You get 48K of it because after the transaction fees, whatever, you get like 18 months to pay interest free where you can use that money let’s say you take that 50k use this capital invest it into real estate property now you control that asset with none of your own money while simultaneously getting a bank loan all right you go ahead you take that capital get the loan from the bank put it down payment on a house buy the house now you control that asset you have 18 months to pay it back cuz remember the house 18 months is gonna be growing up in value you’re gonna be collecting cash flow you’re gonna be making”,
“segments”: [
“There’s credit cards out there, guys.”,
“Like Bank of America, for example, I know does this.”,
“You can go ahead, get the credit card and transfer the credit card limit over to your”,
“checkings account in hard cash.”,
“Yes, they charge you a transaction fee, but it’s not that much.”,
“It’s like 4% or something like that.”,
“So you can go ahead and get like 50K cash.”,
“Okay.”,
“You get 48K of it because after the transaction fees, whatever, you get like 18 months to pay interest free where you can use that money let’s say you take that 50k use this capital invest it into real estate”,
“property now you control that asset with none of your own money while”,
“simultaneously getting a bank loan all right you go ahead you take that capital”,
“get the loan from the bank put it down payment on a house buy the house now you”,
“control that asset you have 18 months to pay it back cuz remember the house 18”,
“months is gonna be growing up in value you’re gonna be collecting cash flow”,
“you’re gonna be making”
]
}
}

Rapid account: Info K As Zd Tpx N
info-kAsZdTpxN Commented 15 giorni fa

OK, no problem. I’ve just gone to that link and it says “Video Currently Unavailable”. That will be why it’s not coming back with the transcript. Please try going to the actual link and checking that this is the case on your side as well.

analyticsboredpanda Commented 15 giorni fa

I cannot DM you as well…
When I put https://www.tiktok.com/@hubermanlab/video/736083008685082550 to Zapier, GCP and even RapidAPI - I get the credit cards tiktok summary.

Please DM me to start the chat.

Oh OK, yes, I think that’s the sample video I used in testing, but the API still works with your own links. Will send a DM now.

just to clarify, the response format is fine, the problem is about content, seems like it is fallbacking to a tiktok about credit cards

yes, please share an example in DM, thanks

info-kAsZdTpxN Commented 16 giorni fa

Hi

I have just tried an example in Zapier using their “Webhooks by Zapier” zap. Is this what you are using?

Happy to show you an example in DM’s if you still aren’t able to get it working.

Regards
Miles

info-kAsZdTpxN Commented 16 giorni fa

Hi there

Thank you for reaching out.

The response is correct as the API returns a JSON response. How you present the data is up to you. Pretty much all API responses are going to be returned in this format, unless they are of type “text/plain”. I can have a look and see what JSON parsers Zapier offers?

Regards
Miles

Aşağıya yorum ekleyerek tartışmaya katılın:

Yeni yorumlar göndermek için giriş yapın / kaydolun