100%

Health Check

100%

Tüm Tartışmalara Dön

Shorts Continuation

Rapid account: Fasdev
Fasdev
3 months ago

Is there any problem with shorts continuation?
since the response always show the redundant result on the loop

Rapid account: Acasagsm
acasagsm Commented 2 months ago

same here, it does not get more than 48 videos from shorts. even with continuation. i want to buy more requests but this knida stops me. can you do something?

Ps: and in continuations if there there is no data, it should not be continuation token. in this way the loop goes infinite.
I’m working on a platform that uses your api because its very precise and i’m going to buy if i can rely on this API.

Fasdev Commented 3 months ago

hi any update on this?

like this:

[continuation_token] => 4qmFsgL3ARIYVUNCYXg4aTFzOGU5d1hyY3BCLTRkemNnGtoBOGdhZEFScWFBVktYQVFxU0FRcHFRME00VVVGU2IyNXZaMWxyUTJob1ZsRXdTbWhsUkdod1RWaE5ORnBVYkROWFNFcHFZMFZKZEU1SFVqWlpNbU5SUVZKdlEwTkJRV2xCWjJkQlNXaEZTMFI2UlRaTlZHTjNUbFJSZDAxRVFUTk5WRTAwVGtOdlRrTm5kSGhOYlhSeVUydHNUMWt4VWxGVFVSSWtOalk0TjJFd1kyVXRNREF3TUMweU5HVmhMVGhtWkRVdE5UZ3lOREk1WW1NM01XSXdHQUUlM0Q%3D
[videos] => Array
    (
        [0] => stdClass Object
            (
                [video_id] => GD3S0sAH0pc

–loop–

[continuation_token] => 4qmFsgL3ARIYVUNCYXg4aTFzOGU5d1hyY3BCLTRkemNnGtoBOGdhZEFScWFBVktYQVFxU0FRcHFRME00VVVGU2IyNXZaMWxyUTJob1ZsRXdTbWhsUkdod1RWaE5ORnBVYkROWFNFcHFZMFZKZEU1SFVqWlpNbU5SUVZKdlEwTkJRV2xCWjJkQlNXaEZTMFI2UlRaTlZHTjNUbFJSZDAxRVFUTk5hbWQ2VDFOdlRrTm5kSGhOYlhSeVUydHNUMWt4VWxGVFVSSWtOamMxT0Rnek1ETXRNREF3TUMweU9EUmhMV0kwWkdRdE1UUXlNak5pWXpkbFltRXlHQUUlM0Q%3D
[videos] => Array
    (
        [0] => stdClass Object
            (
                [video_id] => GD3S0sAH0pc

i’m trying with do{ }while() loop to get pagination, but it comes with different continuation token with the same results

Rapid account: Omarmhaimdat
omarmhaimdat Commented 3 months ago

Hello,

Can you please share an example that showcase this behavior?

Best,
OM

Aşağıya yorum ekleyerek tartışmaya katılın:

Yeni yorumlar göndermek için giriş yapın / kaydolun