I want to reactivate my subscription In line without changing the codes

Rapid account: Aswlionz 2
aswlionz2
3ヶ月前

My subscription to my plan has been cancelled
I want to reactivate it and not subscribe again
I want to reactivate the same plan with the same data
Because I cannot modify my Android application and add new codes
I have added a new payment method. I hope to solve the problem and activate the plan that was cancelled

Rapid account: Maceyhawkins 307
maceyhawkins307 Commented 1ヶ月前

LOST FUNDS DUE TO CRYPTO SCAM TRADING CONTACT-TECHNOCRATE RECOVERY

The domain of cryptocurrency has experienced rapid expansion in recent times, attracting the interest of both enterprises and financiers. However, there has been a worrying increase in bitcoin theft to go along with this spike in popularity. Businesses and individuals who possess digital assets face significant risks due to the growing complexity of hackers’ strategies. Cryptocurrency has taken the world by storm with its exciting and novel approach to financial transactions. But the increased use of virtual currencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum is also linked to a higher risk of theft. Digital wallets are used to store bitcoins, which makes them susceptible to hacking and other online crimes. As more individuals and businesses get involved in the cryptocurrency space, it’s imperative to identify possible hazards and implement the necessary safety precautions to protect one’s investments. Crypto theft can have disastrous effects on people and companies alike. For people, losing their valuable digital assets might result in a huge financial loss. Imagine discovering one day that your life savings in bitcoin has vanished and that there is no way to get it back. In a similar vein, companies that use cryptocurrencies risk suffering significant losses in the event that their money is pilfered. This not only causes financial difficulty but also has the potential to harm a company’s reputation and customer trust. Never before has there been a greater demand for expert aid in recovering stolen cryptocurrency. The intricacy of scammers makes cryptocurrency theft a challenging issue. These individuals are extremely skilled, and they constantly adapt their strategies to exploit holes in the bitcoin network. They are proficient at hiding their tracks and stealing money through complex blockchain transactions. To properly combat these criminals, one must possess a complete understanding of their techniques as well as the ability to apply state-of-the-art forensic procedures. The experts at TECHNOCRATE RECOVERY possess the knowledge and abilities needed to navigate this difficult environment and locate misplaced cryptocurrency.
With the goal of assisting individuals and businesses in recovering stolen cryptocurrency, TECHNOCRATE RECOVERY offers a wide range of services. They have more expertise than just recovery; they can provide invaluable guidance on protecting digital assets, conducting thorough investigations, and implementing preventive steps toward possible threats. Make contact with TECHNOCRATE RECOVERY using:

Email Contact: Technocratrecove ry(AT)contractor.net
WhatsApp Contact: +1 573-356-3708
Website Contact: w w w.t echnocraterecovery(DOT)site

![](

)

Rapid account: Solutionsbynotnull
solutionsbynotnull Commented 3ヶ月前

Hey aswlionz2

sorry to hear about your issue.

unfortunetly we have no control over or view of the auth keys used by users

the key is secret between you and rapidAPI, i would suggest reaching out to them for help.

i have put thought into any work around that i can provide, but fell short of thinking of one, it comes down to rapidAPI being the proxy between us, so unless your request successfully authenticates, my system never recieves it.

let me know if i can help in anyway. and wish you best of luck

kind regards
Rob

Aşağıya yorum ekleyerek tartışmaya katılın:

Yeni yorumlar göndermek için giriş yapın / kaydolun