Health Check

100%

Tüm Tartışmalara Dön

Tennis event id

Rapid account: Repom
repom
2 months ago

Hi!

Notice when exploring the data that one tennis match can have many event ids. What id should I use as unique id of one match?

Rapid account: Tipsters
tipsters Commented a month ago

Hi. When there is an error in the matches, it is removed from the api or replaced by another one. This happens very rarely. You should synchronize your data with the data in the api.
Erase all past events? - yes, for the last four months. and immediately replace them with new ones.

Rapid account: Daniandre
daniandre Commented a month ago

Please answer my question more specifically. Your answer doesn’t make it clear. What is the reason for duplicate IDs? How do you plan to work with this? And are IDs unique within all sports, or is uniqueness only within one sport?
We already have your duplicate IDs recorded, so how can we work with them? Erase all past events?

tipsters Commented a month ago

They don’t have to change anymore.

Rapid account: Daniandre
daniandre Commented a month ago

Duplicate IDs are a problem and not just in tennis. 2183173. Before this, under this ID there was an event: “Alaska Anchorage Seawolves vs UAB Blazers”, basketball, start date 2023-11-20.
This week I’m catching a duplicate error. Coming 2024-03-16, Pavlyuchenkova A. vs Kostyuk M., tennis. Same ID 2183173
I would like to understand the logic of how IDs are changed and how they are assigned to you. Are they unique within the sport or within the entire API? Because You need to build your logic according to your answers so that there are no such errors.

tipsters Commented 2 months ago

First time in 4 years

repom Commented 2 months ago

Yes deleted raw data and fetched data again and transfered to db. Everything seems to be ok. Does this happen often, the id changes?

But /events/2312882 is “slug”: “2024-05-19-ols-oulu-pk-keski-uusimaa”,
“name”: “OLS Oulu – PK Keski-Uusimaa”,
You need to check again. And delete the wrong matches from your database.
The IDs of some matches have been changed.

repom Commented 2 months ago

I was looking WTA (144) like tennis player Errani (id=11553).

There is several matches where I got two event ids. Here is two.

event_id slug name name-2 start_at status status_more round_name winner_code event_id challenge_id home_score
2185969 wta-indian-wells Errani S. Krunić A. 2024-03-03 20:40:00+00 finished NULL Qualification round 1 1 53001 2
2312882 wta-indian-wells Errani S. Krunić A. 2024-03-03 19:15:00+00 notstarted NULL Qualification round 1 NULL 72845 NULL
2282785 wta-dubai Wang Xiy. Errani S. 2024-02-17 09:30:00+00 finished NULL NULL 1 54228 2
2289443 wta-dubai Wang Xiy. Errani S. 2024-02-17 09:30:00+00 finished FT NULL 1 72309 2

Hello.
Give an example. Give me a list of these ids please.

Regards. Tipsters.

Aşağıya yorum ekleyerek tartışmaya katılın:

Yeni yorumlar göndermek için giriş yapın / kaydolun