9.8 / 10

Затримки

2,119ms

Рівень обслуговування

100%

Health Check

N/A

Повернутися до всіх обговорень

How to get the entire list of elements without pagination?

Rapid account: Maksimzaycev
maksimzaycev
לפני 5 חודשים

Hello!

I need to get all the elements corresponding to my parameters in the “properties/list” method without pagination. I need this to display points on the map, but this method gives a maximum of 25 ads, even if I manually specify the number of elements on the page more than 25, it will still return 25, if I do not specify this parameter, it will still return 25 elements. Please tell me how I can download all the elements that match my request. Thank you.

Rapid account: Apidojo
apidojo Commented לפני 5 חודשים

The limitation (25) is fixed on the server side of Bayut, and we do not have access to the system of Bayut to change the behaviour for you. You may change the value to below 25 to see the change.
In addition, I easily see that there are two issues while using map. When you show your points in a first initial area on the map and try zooming out at higher level, the points are too close to each other and become useless to click all of them. The server will take age to load all the points in that large area and you will again see another stupid design without pagination.

Regards.

Rapid account: Maksimzaycev
maksimzaycev Commented לפני 5 חודשים

Are you smart enough to understand what I wrote above? What does all the database entries have to do with it? I need records that match my parameters. Displaying 25 points on a map is stupid. This service does not have the ability to download more than 25 records, even 100 cannot be downloaded, it returns 25. I need a set of a large number (points) of advertisements for drawing on the map. Never seen this??? Soon the normal design will reach you)))

Rapid account: Agim
agim Commented לפני 5 חודשים

@apidojo what kind of an idiot responses like that?

Rapid account: Apidojo
apidojo Commented לפני 5 חודשים

No, you can’t. What a stupid design to return all records from the database at once!

Приєднуйтесь до обговорення — додайте повідомлення нижче:

Вхід / Реєстрація, щоб публікувати нові повідомлення