100%

Health Check

N/A

Повернутися до всіх обговорень

DPCI

Rapid account: Adik Tz D 566 Pnawy
adik-TzD566Pnawy
il y a 5 mois

Would it be possible to have some endpoint where we can search by DPCI (like we can now search by TCIN)?

adik-TzD566Pnawy Commented il y a 5 mois

Hi,
I can’t access the product page directly using target.com using the DPCI, that’s true.
I’m asking if it’s possible to get this from your end.
So what I understand from your answer is you will not have such a feature soon - because it’s not possible to get this from target.com?

Rapid account: Apidojo
apidojo Commented il y a 5 mois

Well, I see the issue now, you should read my first reply again “Can you do it on target.com? Please share with me some links and screenshots as reference.”. I believe you confused between the listing page, and the detailed page on target.com with your answer. The questions now is : can you open directly the detailed page on target.com with 007-10-0585 as input? This is a example link of a detailed page : https://www.target.com/p/apple-ipad-pro-11-inch-wi-fi-only-2021-3rd-generation/-/A-82866372

The …/products/v2/list endpoint is mapped to functions in the listing page OR search page which you provided in that answer “https://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=007-10-0585&tref=typeahead|term|0|||||history&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&searchTermRaw=” It also made me confused to reply correctly.

It seems you can’t do what you want with the detailed endpoint.

Regards.

Again, I don’t want to use the keyword endpoint for this purpose.
Meaning, I don’t want to use this end point:
/products/v2/list with the &keyword=007-10-0585 parameter
I wrote to you from the beginning that I understand that it will work, but I asked if it will be possible to add the DPCI as a parameter for this endpoint: products/v3/get-details like the TCIN is a parameter for this endpoint: products/v3/get-details.

Your reading is very careless man, don’t you see in my previous answer …&keyword=007-10-0585… ?!

I understand that searching this as keyword works, I asked if it’s possible to have a feature request to search directly by the DPCI as an identifier to get the product page directly, like the endpoint we have that gets TCIN as a parameter (products/v3/get-details)?

Hello,

You may then try this …/products/v2/list?default_purchasability_filter=true&keyword=007-10-0585&offset=0&count=20&sort_by=relevance&faceted_value=&store_id=911

Regards.

Weird, it’s not empty for me, maybe it’s a matter of region. Anyways, any DPCI would work. The question is not about the link (the link only shows how I searched it as keyword and got the page that contains only 1 product, which is the product this DPCI belongs to).
The question is, if the same way we can search by TCIN, we can ask for a feature request of searching by DPCI (it’s also a Target ID for a product, like TCIN, and you have it in your responses as well).

Hello,

Your link returns empty page so it does not support such feature. https://tinyurl.com/2x4vsq52

Regards.

For example when you search this DPCI in target.com 007-10-0585 you can this https://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=007-10-0585&tref=typeahead|term|0|||||history&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&searchTermRaw=
In addition, in both of your endpoints that we are using (products/v3/get-details & products/v2/list) besaides of getting the TCIN in the response we also get the DPCI.
So the question is, would it be possible, if the same way we can search by TCIN in this endpoint products/v3/get-details we would have some endpoint/parameter in this endpoint where we can search by DPCI?

Can you do it on target.com? Please share with me some links and screenshots as reference.

Приєднуйтесь до обговорення — додайте повідомлення нижче:

Вхід / Реєстрація, щоб публікувати нові повідомлення