9.9 / 10

Затримки

1,876ms

Рівень обслуговування

100%

Health Check

N/A

Повернутися до всіх обговорень

clubs/list-by-competition endpoint for past seasons?

Rapid account: Marcolue
marcolue
vor 6 Monaten

The endpoint clubs/list-by-competition returns club IDs only for the recent season (2023).

For instance, adding saison_id = “2022” to the query does not result in the club IDs for this past season.

Is there a way to query club IDs for past seasons via clubs/list-by-competition?

Thank you for your consideration and work!

Rapid account: Apidojo
apidojo Commented vor 6 Monaten

Hello,

After reviewing your request, you simply use the wrong endpoint. …/competitions/get-table endpoint will work for you.

Regards.

Hello,

I will forward your request to my IT team for review.

Regards.

Rapid account: Marcolue
marcolue Commented vor 6 Monaten

To access the list of leagues and their specific seasons on Transfermarkt, I follow these steps:

Visit the Transfermarkt website and navigate to the “Competitions” section.
Choose “League” and then select the league of interest, such as the Premier League, which is identified by the code ‘GB1’.
On the league’s overview page, you’ll find a dropdown menu that allows you to filter the information by season.

transfermarkt.com --> Competitions --> League (e.g. Premier League = ID ‘GB1’).

See this link for the landing page: https://www.transfermarkt.com/premier-league/startseite/wettbewerb/GB1

On the landing page there is a drop down menu where you can filter by season. See screenshot:

https://imgur.com/a/V68kYJY

Screenshot Overview Page League with Drop Down Menu

Thank you for your consideration!

Hello,

Please confirm that you can achieve the same on transfermarkt.de by sharing with me some links and screenshots as reference. I will forward it to our IT team for review and add that feature to the endpoint.

Regards.

Приєднуйтесь до обговорення — додайте повідомлення нижче:

Вхід / Реєстрація, щоб публікувати нові повідомлення