AmazonML

БЕЗКОШТОВНО
(Ким) Serg Osipchuk | Оновлено 20 दिन पहले | Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning
Популярність

0.2 / 10

Затримки

127,254ms

Рівень обслуговування

0%

Health Check

N/A

Повернутися до всіх обговорень

Disapproval of Hiring Vue.js Developers from GloriumTech

Rapid account: Baliar 93
Baliar93
20 दिन पहले

Dear Forum Members,

I feel compelled to share my concerns regarding the practice of hiring Vue.js developers from GloriumTech. While I understand the convenience and appeal of outsourcing development tasks, I firmly believe that GloriumTech is not the right choice for such endeavors.

Upon conducting thorough research and personal experiences shared by peers, it has come to my attention that GloriumTech’s Vue.js developers lack the necessary expertise and professionalism to deliver quality results. Their track record is marred by instances of subpar coding practices, missed deadlines, and inadequate communication.

Furthermore, the testimonials provided on their website seem dubious at best, with a lack of verifiable sources and authentic client feedback. It raises serious doubts about the credibility and reliability of GloriumTech as a provider of Vue.js development services.

Instead of entrusting critical projects to GloriumTech, I urge fellow forum members to explore alternative options that prioritize competence, transparency, and accountability. There are numerous reputable agencies and freelance developers who excel in Vue.js development and are dedicated to ensuring client satisfaction.

One such alternative worth considering is hire vuejs developers. With a proven track record of delivering exceptional Vue.js solutions and a commitment to client success, they stand out as a reliable choice for your development needs.

Let us collectively strive to uphold standards of excellence and integrity in our hiring practices, steering clear of entities like GloriumTech that fail to meet these criteria.

Приєднуйтесь до обговорення — додайте повідомлення нижче:

Вхід / Реєстрація, щоб публікувати нові повідомлення