100%

Health Check

N/A

返回所有讨论

Notes for how to use!! I struggled at first but discovered this;

Rapid account: David Gracias
DavidGracias
6 months ago

I am just a fellow user of this API. It’s really good for my needs 😃 hope y’all can make the most of it too
I think the service is good, but the documentation is not yet there so hopefully this allows more people to use this 😃

Steps to use API:

1. Create a RapidAPI account
  1. Go to the Pricing tab (https://rapidapi.com/Privatix/api/temp-mail/pricing) and subscribe to whatever plan fits your needs
  1. Get all domains using the endpoint. As of October 29th 2023, the domains are: ‘@cevipsa.com’, ‘@cpav3.com’, ‘@nuclene.com’, ‘@steveix.com’, ‘@mocvn.com’, ‘@tenvil.com’, ‘@tgvis.com’, ‘@amozix.com’, ‘@anypsd.com’, ‘@maxric.com’
  1. Choose 1 domain and an email prefix (NOTE: common source of errors arises from your choice of the prefix, please use all lowercase characters)
  1. Convert the full email to md5
    • say your prefix was ‘olpfvvqeni’ and your domain was ‘@steveix.com’, so the full email is ‘olpfvvqeni@steveix.com’. Convert this value to md5, either programmatically or via some website (I use the MD5 Hash in https://www.md5hashgenerator.com/)
  1. Make your request using this md5 value as the email id

2. This was enough for me to make real requests

Common Errors:

1. If you are receiving the following response: {‘message’: ‘You are not subscribed to this API.’}
    • Complete Step 2
  2. If you are receiving the following response AND have waiting sufficient time (to ensure your email was sent to the temporary email address): {‘error’: ‘There are no emails yet’}
    • I am not 100% sure the limitations, but lowercase words seem to work best for this (i.e. ‘test’ or ‘example’ or any other string of all lowercase ascii letters). I have been generating emails that are 1) 10 characters long and 2) all lowercase ascii characters and this has been working for me. Feel free to post more in the comments if you’ve experimented more with this than I have
Rapid account: Kgharat 008769321
kgharat008769321 Commented 2 months ago

thanks a lot

Rapid account: 1 Chutquen
1chutquen Commented 2 months ago

Tôi thấy domain trên API khác với trên web? Làm cách nào để update domain giống trên web?

Rapid account: Karensarkisian
karensarkisian Commented 3 months ago

Mucho Gracias, David! Your instructions helped me a lot.

Rapid account: Waelhkiridev J 0 U Vg L Otgl
waelhkiridev-J0_uVgLOtgl Commented 3 months ago

is there some domains that don’t receive the requests for some reason ?

Rapid account: Lfcoolhappy 399
lfcoolhappy399 Commented 4 months ago

这非常有帮助。非常感谢老兄!

Rapid account: Xborland
xborland Commented 5 months ago

This is very helpful. Thanks a lot dude!

加入讨论 - 在下面添加评论:

登录/注册以发布新的评论